2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleSt. Marks Court, Bridgwater
- MODERN LOW MAINTENANCE HOME
- IDEAL INVESTMENT / FIRST TIME PURCHASE
- MULTIPLE OFF ROAD PARKING
- LARGER THAN AVERAGE ENCLOSED GARDEN WITH VEHICULAR ACCESS
- MODERN KITCHEN & SANITARY FITMENTS
- FULL UPVC DOUBLE GLAZING / GAS FIRED CENTRAL HEATING
- POPULAR ESTATE LOCATION
- EASY M5 ACCESS
A smart two bedroom end terrace house situated within the popular 'Silver Springs' development. The property is well presented throughout, fully UPVC double glazed and warmed by gas fired central heating. Externally there is multiple off road parking to the front and larger than average garden to the rear. Internally, the accommodation comprises in brief of an entrance hall, lounge with multi fuel burning stove, modern kitchen, two first floor bedrooms and shower room. Energy Rating: D-67
5' 4'' x 3' 4'' (1.62m x 1.02m) (excluding stairwell)
18' 2'' x 11' 10'' (5.53m x 3.60m)
11' 9'' x 6' 10'' (3.58m x 2.08m) with door to rear garden
First Floor Landing
Loft access trap
12' 0'' x 8' 9'' (3.65m x 2.66m) plus storage over stairs recess
10' 8'' x 6' 9'' (3.25m x 2.06m) with built-in wardrobe
7' 11'' x 4' 9'' (2.41m x 1.45m)
To the front of the property is a large gravel area providing multiple off road parking. The rear garden is fully enclosed by timber fencing 36' 2'' (11.02m) in length x 22' (6.70m) in width plus additional storage area. Vehicular access to the rear.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7268619. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Gibbins Richards, Bridgwater. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.