3 bedroom cottage for saleMaidstone Road, Hadlow, Tonbridge, Kent
- 3 bedroom semi detached house
- Garage and off road parking
- Potential to refurbish throughout
- Wonderful village location backing onto fields
- Chain free
- EPC energy rating G (19)
Houses in the village of Hadlow very rarely come onto the market. This home is ideal for any type of buyer looking in the local area of Tonbridge and surrounding villages as it offers everything you'll ever need.This property is currently being rented out so could be a great investment for any landlord. Alternatively a fantastic home for any growing family with plenty of opportunity for them to put their own stamp on it.With a large lounge that oozes character with exposed beams and open fire place, you can really start to imagine how this room could feel when all the family are curled up on the sofa, watching a film with the open fire roaring in the background keeping you all warm and cosy on those cold winter nights that are drawing in.An added bonus to this home is that it's already been extended a number of years ago so has a separate kitchen and fantastic sized dining room.Upstairs there are 3 bedrooms and a family bathroom.. The master bedroom has double aspect views of the garden and across the fields. It also has an en-suite shower room.What's more this house backs onto those wonderful picturesque fields of Hadlow, giving that true rural garden of England feel.
Please refer to the footnote regarding the services and appliances.
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge: 23'4 x 11'5 (7.12m x 3.48m)
- Dining Room: 18'9 x 9'7 (5.72m x 2.92m)
- Kitchen: 11'7 x 5'9 (3.53m x 1.75m)
- Bedroom 1: 10'9 x 9'7 (3.28m x 2.92m)
- En suite
- Bedroom 2: 11'5 x 9'3 (3.48m x 2.82m)
- Bedroom 3: 9'2 x 7'7 (2.80m x 2.31m)
- Bathroom: 8'6 x 6'1 (2.59m x 1.86m)
- Off Road Parking
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62939243.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 14130849. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Tonbridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.