1 bedroom apartment for sale69 John Muir Way, 1 bed top floor flat
- Great 1st time buy in a modern development in Motherwell
- Spacious lounge with open plan kitchen
- Double bedroom with neutral decor
- Good size, partially tiled bathroom
- Secure entry
- Walking distance of town centre
*** OFFERS OVER £59,995 WITH A HOME REPORT VALUE OF £70,000 ***
Hello, are you looking for a well presented, 1 bedroom top floor apartment, within a modern development in Motherwell?
Would you like a gorgeous, bright lounge with modern decor, wood laminate flooring and dual aspect windows which opens out into a stylish kitchen with white high gloss units, contrasting worktops and the same wood laminate flooring which has continued through?
How about a good size double bedroom with neutral decor?
What about a lovely, partially tiled family bathroom with wood laminate flooring?
Would you like security entry and allocated parking?
How about being within walking distance of Motherwell town centre, train station, and just 5 minutes to road links such as M8 and M74?
If so, igloo have what you're looking for, so give us a call now!
***FREE MORTGAGE ADVICE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY***
Lounge 5.92m (19'5") x 3.63m (11'11")
Kitchen 3.15m (10'4") x 2.59m (8'6")
Bedroom 3.15m (10'4") x 2.59m (8'6")
Family Bathroom 2.41m (7'11") x 2.03m (6'8")
FULL HOME REPORT AND MORTGAGE VALUATION
The home report information pack includes :
1. Single Survey and Mortgage Valuation -This gives information about the properties current condition, and any problems it has and how urgently they need attention. A generic mortgage valuation report is included which potential buyers can take to their lenders to assist in the arrangement of their mortgage.
2. Energy Performance Certificate : This report will show how "green" the property is and will rate the home A-G for energy efficiency (similar to how fridges and freezers are rated). The report will recommend how to improve the property's energy efficiency.
3. Property Questionnaire : This is completed by the seller, and it shows who the gas and electricity supplier are, the parking arrangements, council tax band, and other useful general information.
A copy of this full report can be made available to any genuinely interested buyers of this property on request.
**FREE MORTGAGE ADVICE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY ***
Where floor plans are used, these are intended for guidance purposes only. Measurements of doors, windows, rooms and any other items are approximate and no responsibility is taken for any error, omission or mis-statement.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference IGL1003086. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Igloo , Hamilton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.