2 bedroom flat for saleMcphail Street, Glasgow
- 2 Bedroom 1st Floor Conversion
- Lounge/open plan Kitchen
- Two Good Sized Bedrooms
- Bathroom. Gas CH. DG.
- Security Entry. EPC - C
Rarely available 2 bedroom flat situated on the preferred 1st floor. Shared entrance with security entry system; Shared courtyard to rear; Reception hall with storage cupboard; Bright and spacious lounge with open plan kitchen; Two bedrooms; Modern bathroom. Gas CH. DG. Security entry
This rarely available two bedroom flat is situated on the preferred 1st floor within this converted period building.
Accommodation comprises: Shared entrance with security entry system; Shared courtyard to rear; Reception hall with storage cupboard; Bright and spacious lounge with open plan kitchen (appliances untested); Two well proportioned bedrooms; Modern re-fitted bathroom.
The subjects are enhanced by double glazing, gas central heating and audio security entry.
Lounge/kitchen 20' 3" max x 11' 4" max ( 6.17m max x 3.45m max )
Bedroom 1 11' 7" max x 8' 7" max ( 3.53m max x 2.62m max )
Bedroom 2 12' max x 7' 9" max ( 3.66m max x 2.36m max )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DEN104871. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Dennistoun Glasgow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.