2 bedroom terraced house for saleSpencer Crescent, Diss
Sold STC £160,000
- Two Bedroom Terrace House
- Lounge / Diner
- Solar Panels
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- Ideal First Time Buy or Investment
- Walking Distance To Town Centre & Train Station
- No Onward Chain
A very well presented two bedroom terrace house, ideal for first time buyers and investors and in a good position for access to the town and train station. Benefitting a fully enclosed rear garden, off road parking and solar panels for reduced energy bills.
Front aspect double glazed door, wood laminate flooring, stairs to 1st floor and doors to;
Low level flush w/c, hand wash basin, radiator, tiled flooring, auto light sensor with recessed spot light and extractor fan.
Kitchen 8' x 6' ( 2.44m x 1.83m )
Front aspect double glazed window, work surface with stainless steel sink & drainer, 4 ring gas hob and electric oven, space for washing machine, enclosed wall mounted boiler, wall and base mounted units and tile effect flooring.
Lounge / Diner 14' max x 13' max ( 4.27m max x 3.96m max )
Rear aspect double glazed double door to enclosed rear garden, wood laminate floor and radiator.
Loft access, air circulation vent, carpet and doors to;
Master Bedroom 11' x 10' ( 3.35m x 3.05m )
Two front aspect double glazed windows, radiator, carpet, built in double wardrobe and airing cupboard.
Rear aspect double glazed window, P-shaped bath with shower over and tiled surround, low level flush w/c, hand wash basin, heated towel rail, bathroom cabinet and recessed spot lights.
Bedroom Two 12' x 6' 1" ( 3.66m x 1.85m )
Rear aspect double glazed window, radiator and carpet.
to the rear the garden is fully enclosed and is largely laid to lawn with a small patio area and a decked seating area.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62941013.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DSS105896. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Diss. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.