3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleEnnisdale Drive, West Kirby, Wirral
Sold STC £229,500
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Three Bedroom Semi-Detached Family House
- Two Reception Rooms Plus Sun Lounge
- Three Bedrooms
- Fitted Kitchen & Feature Bathroom
- Front & Rear Gardens Plus Garage & Drive
- Located In Popular Area Of West Kirby
- Viewing's Strongly Recommended
Good sized & tastefully decorated semi-detached family house with well-kept gardens, drive & garage. The well planned accommodation comprises: Hall, two reception rooms, kitchen & sun lounge. To the first floor are three well-proportioned bedrooms & bathroom with separate shower cubicle.
Very good sized well-kept gardens to front and rear, and tastefully decorated accommodation, a good sized semi-detached family house with gas central heating and double glazing. The well planned accommodation comprising: Canopy porch, hall, front lounge which gives access to the rear dining room. There is an attractively fitted kitchen and double glazed sun lounge. To the first floor there are three well proportioned bedrooms and a feature tiled bathroom with separate shower cubicle. Outside there are gardens as afore mentioned and a brick garage. Viewing strongly recommended.
With double panelled radiator, double glazed entrance door and side double glazed window, walk in cloaks cupboard with coat hooks, meter cupboard and double glazed window.
Front Lounge 14' 8" into bay x 11' 10" into recess ( 4.47m into bay x 3.61m into recess )
With, double glazed bay window, double panelled radiator. Baxi living flame Gasflame Super gas fire in marble plinth. Dimmer switch.
Wide opening to the rear dining room.
Rear Dining Room 12' 9" x 9' 10" ( 3.89m x 3.00m )
With double panelled radiator, dimmer switch and double glazed patio doors giving access to double glazed sun lounge.
Double Glazed Sun Lounge 11' 11" to doors x 7' 1" ( 3.63m to doors x 2.16m )
With marble effect tiled floor, double glazed windows and double glazed door giving access to the garden, two electric panel radiators.
Fitted Kitchen 12' 1" maximum x 8' 10" ( 3.68m maximum x 2.69m )
Having units with cottage style pine effect doors and comprising: Single drainer one and a half bowl inset sink unit with lower cupboards and drawers and two further double base units and base drawer unit. Gas point. Extractor hood above cooker recess. Two double and four single wall cupboards, double glazed window above sink unit. Complementary tiled floor. Ceiling spot lights, side double glazed door leading to outside. Complementary wall tiling with decorative dado tiling. Shelved larder cupboard with double glazed window and tiled floor.
Approached from the hall by a turned staircase leading to the first floor landing with a double glazed frosted window.
Front Bedroom One 15' 4" into bay x 10' 11" ( 4.67m into bay x 3.33m )
With double glazed bay window, three double fitted wardrobes and one single fitted wardrobe. Matching dressing table and drawer units. Single panelled radiator.
Front Bedroom Two 8' x 7' 11" ( 2.44m x 2.41m )
With double glazed window and single panelled radiator.
Rear Bedroom Three 12' 1" x 10' 11" ( 3.68m x 3.33m )
Having double glazed window with far reaching views across the Wirral towards the sea. Worcester gas central heating boiler, single panelled radiator. Two ceiling light spot tracks, two double wardrobes.
Feature Refitted Bathroom
With ivory coloured suite and comprising: Corner bath, wash hand basin with lower cupboards, low level WC. Tiled shower cubicle with Mira shower. Marble effect tiled walls with complementary dado tiling. Two double glazed frosted windows, ceiling spot lights and heated towel rail. Wall mirror with fitted medicine cabinet. Manrose extractor fan.
There are very well-kept, good sized gardens to both front and rear.
With lawn, flower and shrub borders and boundary walling.
Driveway leading to brick garage.
With up and over entrance door, side personal door and window.
Very good sized and well kept rear garden with wall, flowers and shrubs, water tap and timber fencing to boundaries. Circular paved patio feature, further paved patio, ornamental pond and water fall.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62942723.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HOY103087. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Hoylake. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.