2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleArundel Way, Retford
Sold STC £140,000
- Two bedroom detached bungalow, generous plot
- Highly regarded location on the popular north road estate
- Solar panels, gas central heating, double glazing
- Garage, wooden workshop
OFFERING EXCEPTIONAL VALUE FOR MONEY is this two bedroom DETACHED BUNGALOW, positioned on the highly regarded North Road estate to the fringes of Retford town. Positioned on a GENEROUS plot with off street parking and a detached garage.
Positioned on the highly regarded North Road estate to the fringes of Retford town. Ideally placed to access amenities including a co-op/ petrol station, restaurant, medical centre and regular bus route into Retford town. Further amenties are located in the town centre which include supermarkets, shops, boutiques, popular restaurants and pubs and even a monthly farmers market which offer local produce for sale in the busy market square. There is also an award winning town park, Kings Park which has both the River Idle and the chesterfield canal running through it as well as a children's play park, rose garden, small café and bowling green
For those who wish to commute there is a rail link to London from Retford rail station in just 1hr 25 minutes as well as many other major UK cities. The A1 motorway is accessed in under 5 miles and for those travelling further afield, Robin Hood airport is accessed in under 15 miles.
Kitchen 10' 8" x 7' 10" ( 3.25m x 2.39m )
Fitted with wall and base units with worksurfaces and a stainless steel sink and drainer. Space for a washing machine and dryer, integrated electric oven and gas hob with an extractor above. Double glazed door to the side and a double glazed window to the front and a central heating radiator.
Storage cupboard and a central heating radiator. Doors leading off to ..
Lounge 10' 9" x 17' 7" ( 3.28m x 5.36m )
Double glazed window to the front and a double glazed window to the side, brick fire surround with a stone hearth and gas fire inset.
Conservatory 7' x 20' 2" ( 2.13m x 6.15m )
Double glazed windows and doors, exposed brick walls, central heating radiator and a cupboard storing the metres.
Further Inner Hall
Loft access and an airing cupboard storing the emmersion heater. Doors lead off to ...
Bedroom 1 9' 4" x 14' 7" ( 2.84m x 4.45m )
Double glazed window to the rear, central heating radiator and built in wardrobes to two walls.
Bedroom 2 10' 11" x 10' 6" ( 3.33m x 3.20m )
Double glazed window to the rear and a central heating radiator.
Fitted with a wash hand basin, w.c. and shower cubicle with an electric fire. Fully tiled walls, central heating radiator and a double glazed window to the rear.
To the front of the property is an open planned easy maintenance garden with areas of pebble and paving and circular beds. There is access to both sides of the property, which are planted to the rear garden which is mainly lawned and enclosed by fence and gated.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62942768.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RFD104531. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Retford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.