3 bedroom town house for saleBury New Road, Bolton
- Fantastic totally modernised 3 bedroom town house with driveway and rear landscaped garden
- Spacious Lounge with a feature fire and surround including a brand new deep pile carpet
- Modern fully fitted kitchen in white gloss and contrasting worktops, including a dining space for a table and chairs
- A wonderful rear landscaped garden including brand new bench, lawn, flower beds and garden shed
- Brand new bathroom fully fitted with a 3 piece suite including a basin, toilet and bath tub with shower over the bath
- 2 double bedrooms and 1 single bedroom
- Brand new decor, carpets and curtains throughout
- Double glazed windows and doors throughout
- Within easy reach of a local school, shops and Bolton town centre
- In a 'Walk in and live' condition, OFFERED WITH NO ONWARD CHAIN.
Situated on Bury New Rd close by to The Haugh area of Bolton, is this fantastic totally modernised 3 bedroom town house with rear landscaped garden and driveway offering off road parking. No expense has been spared by the current owner during a recent refurbishment of the entire property, including brand new decor, carpets and flooring, curtains and part of the bathroom suite, finished off by a superb outdoor living space with the rear landscaped garden. Briefly comprises of the following, a spacious lounge decorated in the most up to date silver and grey patterned feature wall with a brand new modern electric fire and surround including brand new deep pile grey carpet, a modern kitchen fully fitted with white high gloss cabinets and drawers and contrasting worktops including a dining area with space for a good size table and chairs. Through the rear kitchen door is a fantastic landscaped garden including a garden bench, brand new lawn, flower beds and garden shed. To the upper floor you will find a fully fitted 3 piece bathroom suite including basin, toilet and bath tub with a shower over the bath, 2 double bedrooms and 1 single bedroom. The property is fully double glazed throughout and warmed by economy seven electric heating. Offered with NO ONWARD CHAIN, this lovely home is in a 'walk in and live' condition and is within easy walking distance of a local school directly opposite the property and Bolton town centre.
Lounge - A spacious lounge decorated with a modern silver and grey patterned feature wall with contrasting brand new deep pile grey carpet and curtains. Features a brand new modern electric fire and surround as the focal point and has plenty of space for sofas and chairs to fit comfortably. Warmed by an economy 7 electric wall heater and has a large double glazed window to the front aspect letting in plenty of natural light.
Kitchen/Diner - A stunning modern fully fitted kitchen to the rear with white high gloss cabinets and drawers with contrasting work top and flooring. There is a dining area with space for a good size table and chairs.
Bathroom - A fully fitted bathroom suite including a basin, toilet and bath tub with a shower over the bath. Decorated in grey and white with contrasting grey vinyl flooring.
Bedroom 1 - A double sized bedroom to the front of the property decorated in neutral colours with a brand new deep pile grey carpet. Includes fitted robes and curtains. Warmed by an electric wall heater under the double glazed window to the front aspect.
Bedroom 2 - A double sized bedroom to the rear currently used as an home gymnasium by the current owners. Decorated in neutral colours with a grey vinyl floor and grey curtains. Warmed by an electric wall heater under the double glazed window to the rear aspect.
Bedroom 3 - A single bedroom to the rear decorated in neutral colours with a deep pile grey carpet and grey curtains. As the photo denotes, space for bunk beds to fit easily if required. Warmed by an electric wall heater under the double glazed window to the rear aspect.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62943776.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26281754. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bolton Properties, Bolton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.