2 bedroom town house for saleHighfield Drive, Farnworth, Bolton
Offers in Region of £95,000
- A fantastic 2 bed town house with a modern interior, in a 'walk in and live' condition
- Off road parking for multiple cars with a large driveway to the front
- Modern lounge with feature electric fire and surround with a wooden floor and closing internal french doors
- A dining room with closing french doors on entry, plenty of space for a good sized table and chairs plus double glazed patio doors to the rear and wooden floor
- Modern fully fitted kitchen in cream high gloss with a contrasting work top, tiling and stainless sink and drainer. Tiled floor and plumbed in for a washing machine
- 2 double bedrooms, the master bedroom comes with fitted robes and dresser in light oak
- Modern family bathroom with a 3 piece suite in white including a basin, toilet and bath tub plus an electric shower over the bath.
- Gas central heating and double glazed windows and doors throughout
- Fantastic low maintenance garden to the rear including a garden shed and patio area
- Offers easy access to local shops, schools and local towns of Farnworth or Bolton. The motorway junction onto the M61 is only minutes away by car.
A fantastic modern 2 bed town house located just off Highfield Rd in Farnworth, Bolton. Ideal for the first time buyer, this property is in a 'Move in and live' condition. With off road parking for multiple cars, briefly comprises of a modern lounge with feature electric fire and surround and wooden flooring, through closing internal french doors is a dining space with double glazed patio doors, leading into a fully fitted modern kitchen in cream high gloss with contrasting work tops, integrated oven/hob and stainless steel sink/drainer. The property has a superb low maintenance garden including a garden shed and patio area to sit out on and enjoy the afternoon and early evening sunshine. To the upper floor is a modern 3 piece bathroom suite including a basin, toilet and bath tub with an electric shower over the bath, a double size master bedroom with fitted robes and a second double bedroom to the rear. Fully gas central heated and double glazed white uPVC doors and windows throughout. Must be view internally to fully appreciate everything this lovely home has to offer.
Entrance Vestibule - On entry you will find a small enclosed Entrance Vestibule, Ideal for the storage of shoes, boots, umbrellas and coats plus the retention of heat during more inclement weather.
Lounge - 4.07 x 3.85 (13'4" x 12'7") - A fantastic modern lounge with feature electric fire and surround, wooden flooring and closing internal french doors leading to the dining room. The stairwell to the upper floor is the left on entry through the entrance vestibule. A double glazed white uPVC window is fitted to the front aspect and warmed by a gas central heated radiator underneath the window.
Dining Room - 3.16 x 1.97 (10'4" x 6'5") - Through the french doors from the lounge is a modern dining space with wooden flooring and white uPVC double glazed patio doors. Warmed by a gas central heated radiator to one wall.
Kitchen - 3.16 x 1.97 (10'4" x 6'5") - A stunning fully fitted modern kitchen in cream gloss with a dark grey contrasting worktop and black wall tiles. Comes with a stainless steel sink and drainer, tiled floor and plumbed in for a washing machine.
Bathroom - 1.89 x 1.74 (6'2" x 5'8") - A family bathroom with a 3 piece suite in white including a basin, toilet and bath tub with an electric shower over the bath. Finished with white wall tiles and a contrasting grey vinyl flooring.
Master Bedroom - 4.07 x 2.80 (13'4" x 9'2") - A double sized master bedroom with fitted robes and dresser in light oak finished with a light brown carpet. A double glazed white uPVC window is fitted to the front aspect and warmed by a gas central heated radiator.
Bedroom 2 - 4.07 x 2.17 (13'4" x 7'1") - A second double sized bedroom to the rear decorated in neutral colours with a light brown carpet. A large double glazed window lets in plenty of natural light and warmed by a gas central heated radiator to one wall.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62944151.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26363522. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bolton Properties, Bolton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.