3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleWigan Road, Westhoughton, Bolton
Offers in Region of £169,950
- Coming soon! 3 Bed detached true Bungelow
- Gardens to the front and rear
- Off road parking and Garage included
- Spacious lounge with feature fire/surround
- Kitchen with electric hob/oven and plumbed in for washing machine/dishwasher
- 2 double bedrooms and 1 single bedroom
- Family bathroom with 3 piece suite and shower over the bath
- Warmed by gas central heating and double glazed windows throughout.
- Development opportunities for builders looking for land.
Full descriptionA well presented 3 bedroom detached true bungelow with lawned gardens to the front and rear. With off road parking and garage included, briefly comprises of a spacious reception with feature fire/surround, kitchen, conservatory, 2 double bedrooms and 1 single bedroom and a family bathroom with shower over the bath. Also there are development opportunities to re-build on the land as the current owner has previously been granted planning to build 2 detached bungelows on the site. Some minor remedial works are being carried out by the current vendors, we can still arrange viewings while this is being carried out should you wish to view it now.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62944169.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26131051. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bolton Properties, Bolton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.