1 bedroom detached house for saleLittle Mount Sion, Tunbridge Wells, Kent, TN1
Sold STC £395,000
- detached character property
- sought-after Village area
- potential to create a one-bedroom house
- large vaulted first floor space
- 805 sq ft
- gated forecourt parking
- Non-domestic EPC Rating = E
The property lies within the sought-after Village area just a few yards from Tunbridge Wells High Street and within a third of a mile of the mainline station, which has services to London Charing Cross (via London Bridge and Waterloo East) and Cannon Street from 50 minutes.
The Grove park, with its footpaths and playground, can be found just behind the property and the Common is accessible just beyond the High Street to the West. The historic and vibrant Pantiles area can be reached within about a 350 yard walk.
Royal Tunbridge Wells is the only spa town in the South-East of England, with elegant architecture and a variety of cultural, entertainment and shopping attractions, including the Chalybeate Spring, two theatres, cafés and restaurants and a mixture of national multiple retailers and independent shops.
- main ground floor room
- shower room
- first floor room
- gated, walled forecourt
- storage shed
- non-domestic EPC = E
43A Little Mount Sion is a pretty weatherboarded two storey property, currently used as offices, in this highly-desirable location in the heart of the Village area.
The owners have sought and received confirmation from the Local Planning Authority that planning consent is not required for change of use to residential (16/06432/PNOCLA) and have had plans drawn up to create a delightful one bedroom house of 805 square feet with a stunning light and spacious open plan kitchen/reception room on the first floor with a vaulted ceiling (see proposed plans).
The forecourt currently provides parking for two small cars and private residents in the area are eligible to apply for up to two residents' parking permits.
Services: Mains gas-fired central heating. Mains water, electricity and drainage.
Outgoings: Tunbridge Wells Borough Council: 01892 526121. Current Rateable Value £9,800.
VIEWING Strictly by appointment with Savills on 01892 507000. If there is any point which is of particular importance to you, we invite you to discuss this with us, especially before you travel to view the property.
Savills, their clients and any joint agents give notice that:
1. They are not authorised to make or give any representations or warranties in relation to the property either here or elsewhere, either on their own behalf or on behalf of their client or otherwise. They assume no responsibility for any statement that may be made in these particulars. These particulars do not form part of any offer or contract and must not be relied upon as statements or representations of fact.
2. Any areas, measurements or distances are approximate. The text, images and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive. It should not be assumed that the property has all necessary planning, building regulation or other consents and Savills have not tested any services, equipment or facilities. Purchasers must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
Square Footage: 805 sq ft
From our office in Tunbridge Wells, proceed on foot to the right up the High Street, taking the first right into Warwick Road. Continue straight ahead at the end of the cobbles, where the road meets Little Mount Sion, and number 43A will be found after a short distance on the left-hand side, just before the second turning on the right into Berkeley Road.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62944307.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TUS160331. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills, Tunbridge Wells. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.