2 bedroom terraced house for saleLeeds Road, WAKEFIELD
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- GUIDE PRICE: £100,000 - £109,000
- 2 Bedroomed Terrace
- Idyllic location for the commuter
- Garage and off road parking
- Attractively Priced
- Viewing by Appointment
GUIDE PRICE: £100,000 - £109,000. Idyllic for first time buyer/single person or couple this property is in an ideal location for Leeds or Wakefield commuters and Outwood Train Station. Benefits from OFF ROAD PARKING, GARAGE and enclosed gardens adjacent to the property. VIEWING BY APPOINTMENT.
GUIDE PRICE: £100,000 - £109,000. Idyllic for first time buyer/single person or couple this property is in an ideal location for Leeds or Wakefield commuters and Outwood Train Station. The property comprises of living room, dining style kitchen, 2 bedrooms, bathroom. Off road parking, garage and enclosed gardens adjacent to the property. Viewing by Appointment.
White upvc front entrance door with glazed panels leading into the living room.
Living Room 14' 1" Max x 14' 2" ( 4.29m Max x 4.32m )
Upvc leaded glazed window to the front aspect. Staircase access to the first floor. Coving to ceiling, wood style laminate flooring, tv point, electric fire with a modern and contemporary surround and alcoves, radiator, storage area.
Kitchen 14' 8" x 8' 7" ( 4.47m x 2.62m )
Upvc window to the rear aspect. Door access to the rear gardens. Retro blue shabby chic style kitchen with a range of base and wall units, work surface over, one and a half bowl stainless steel sink with mixer tap and drainer, under cabinet lighting, some glazed fronted units, four ring gas hob, pull-out extractor fan and oven beneath, Integrated fridge, integrated freezer, vinyl flooring. Utility area comprises of plumbing for washing machine and space for other utilities, radiator.
First Floor Landing
Bedroom 1 14' 2" x 10' 11" ( 4.32m x 3.33m )
Upvc window to the front aspect. Fitted wardrobes. Radiator.
Bedroom 2 8' 8" x 7' 9" ( 2.64m x 2.36m )
Upvc window to the rear aspect. Radiator.
Upvc obscured glazed window to the rear aspect. Bath with shower over, pedestal wash basin with mixer tap, low level flush w.c., partially tiled walls, radiator.
Off road parking to the rear as well as adjacent to the property enclosed and secure gardens.
Leave William H Brown via Northgate. Continue onto Leeds Road/A61 for approximately 2 miles and the property can be found on the left identified by our 'For Sale' board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62944661.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WAK114686. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wakefield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.