2 bedroom park home for saleAllington Gardens, Allington, Grantham
Sold STC £84,950
- Popular Allington Gardens Development
- Village Location
- Two Bedrooms
- Newly Fitted Shower Room and Part Converted Garage
- Close by Amenities and Easy Access to the A1
This two bedroom park home is situated on the popular Allington Gardens development found in the quiet village of Allington on the outskirts of Grantham with local amenities and close by access to the A1 north and south bound.
This two bedroom park home is situated on the popular Allington Gardens development found in the quiet village of Allington on the outskirts of Grantham with local amenities and close by access to the A1 north and south bound. The home is in superb condition throughtout and boasts lounge/dining room, kitchen, two bedrooms, newly fitted shower room, gardens and a garage which has been part converted to provide a study/hobbies room.
The entrance hall is entered via a part glazed UPVC door and has radiator with decorative cover, coving to ceiling and access to all rooms.
Lounge/ Diner 19' 6" x 8' 10" extending to 14' ( 5.94m x 2.69m extending to 4.27m )
This 'L' shaped lounge/dining room has two windows to the front elevation and one to the side aspect. Very bright room boasting three radiators all with decorative covers, television aerial point, telephone point, coving to the ceiling, marble hearth in place with fire surround and electric log effect fire.
Kitchen 9' 7" x 9' 3" ( 2.92m x 2.82m )
Boasting a range of wood grain effect cottage style fronted units at both floor and eye level, sink unit with single drainer and mixer tap, built in electric oven and gas hob with extractor hood above, part tiling to walls, space for fridge freezer, plumbing for automatic washing machine, radiator, doors leading to airing cupboard providing storage space and door leading to boiler cupboard/cloaks cupboard, coving to ceiling and window and glazed door to the side aspect.
Bedroom One 11' x 7' 10" extending to 9' 7" ( 3.35m x 2.39m extending to 2.92m )
Bedroom one has fitted double wardrobes and units to the side, window to the rear aspect, coving to the ceiling and radiator.
Bedroom Two 8' x 9' 7" maximum ( 2.44m x 2.92m maximum )
Built in fitted wardrobes and vanity dresser to the side, radiator under the window and coving to the ceiling.
Spacious newly fitted shower cubicle, sink with vanity unit under, low level W.C. Panelled walls in the shower cubicle, coving to ceiling and window to the side aspect.
General Description Outside
The gardens to the front of the property are of open plan style with a small landscaped frontage, side gate access leading to the rear garden which is mainly laid to lawn with surrounding flower borders, feature patio area and shed.
Garage with up and over door, light and electricity. The garage has been partly converted to the rear with a personal side door to provide office/storage space with ample electricity points and lighting.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference GST105966. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Grantham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.