2 bedroom terraced house for saleChurch Road, Brandon
Sold STC £145,000
- Mid-Terraced Property
- Two Bedrooms
- Gas Central Heating
- Replacement Sealed Unit UPVC Windows
- Living Room, Dining Room And Conservatory
A lovely two bedroom mid terraced property which benefits from gas central heating with combi boiler. This property offers a great opportunity for either first time buyers or a young family. There is an enclosed rear garden, conservatory and garage.
A lovely two bedroom mid terraced property situated within easy reach of amenities including the local sports centre and Tesco store. This property benefits from having gas central heating with combi boiler and offers a great opportunity for either first time buyers or a young family. There is an enclosed rear garden, conservatory and garage,
Sealed unit entrance door to:
Living Room 12' 7" Max (11ft3 Min) x 10' 1" ( 3.84m Max (11ft3 Min) x 3.07m )
Sealed unit UPVC sash style window to front, lobby, built in understairs storage and laminated floor.
Dining Room 10' 4" x 11' 5" min ( 3.15m x 3.48m min )
With recessed cupboard and shelving, fireplace with electric fire (open fireplace itself has not been in recent use) laminated floor, plastered ceiling, sealed unit UPVC window to rear, radiator, stairs to first floor landing.
Kitchen 10' 7" x 6' 11" ( 3.23m x 2.11m )
Butler sink with cupboards below, additional range of cupboards and drawers with rolled edge work surfaces over, eye level units with concealed lighting below, space and point for electric cooker with stainless steel cooker hood above, space and plumbing for automatic washing machine, space for fridge freezer, ceramic tiled floor, plastered ceiling, sealed unit UPVC window to side and sealed unit UPVC door to:
Conservatory 7' 2" x 6' 10" ( 2.18m x 2.08m )
Of sealed unit UPVC construction with sealed unit UPVC door to side.
First Floor Landing
Access to loft space with ladder fitted.
Bedroom One 12' 1" min (plus alcove) x 10' 4" ( 3.68m min (plus alcove) x 3.15m )
With built in storage cupboard/wardrobe, coved and plastered ceiling, sealed unit UPVC sash style window to front and radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 7" x 9' 6" ( 3.23m x 2.90m )
with sealed unit UPVC sash style window to rear and radiator.
Bathroom 6' 9" x 9' 5" min (10ft11 max) ( 2.06m x 2.87m min (10ft11 max) )
With close coupled W.C, wash hand basin, panelled bath with shower mixer tap over, shower cubicle with mains shower over, cupboard housing gas fired combination boiler, laminated floor, coved and plastered ceiling, sealed unit UPVC window to side and heated towel rail.
The front garden has been paved for ease of maintenance and has a low retaining wall and entry via wrought iron gate. The enclosed rear garden features a small concrete courtyard adjacent to the rear of the property and timber deck adjacent to the conservatory. There is a paved patio that then leads onto the lawned area and there are shrub and floral borders and garden shed. The single sectional garage measures 9ft3 wide by 18ft7 long, has an open and over metal door, windows to rear and personal door to side. There is power and light connected. There is also an enclosed carport to the front of the garage,
From William H Brown's Brandon office proceed to the top of the High Street turning right at the traffic lights into London Road. Continue along London Road turning right at the traffic lights (just before the petrol station and Tesco) into Church Road. The property can be found on the left hand side and is clearly indicated by a William H Brown for sale board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62944706.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BRD106309. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Brandon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.