2 bedroom apartment for saleGranby Road, Harrogate
Sold STC £225,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Authentic period property.
- Offering spectacular views over Harrogate Stray.
- First floor apartment.
- Two bathrooms.
- Allocated off street parking.
- EPC awaited.
A beautiful first floor apartment in the desirable tree lined street of Granby Road, offering spectacular views over Harrogate Stray. This period property comprises lounge/diner, fitted kitchen, two well-appointed bedrooms with en-suite to master room, family bathroom and allocated parking.
A beautiful first floor apartment in the desirable tree lined street of Granby Road, arguably one of Harrogate's most sought after areas, well positioned for the shops and local eateries and offering spectacular views of the famous Harrogate Stray. This period property retains a wealth of authentic period features and comprises open plan living space inclusive of lounge, fitted kitchen, two well-appointed bedrooms with en-suite to master room, family bathroom, allocated parking and access to communal gardens.
On approach you can really appreciate the elegance of this property, offering security with its' key code video entrance system and inside boasting tall ceilings with the stairs allowing access to the upper floors.
Inner Entrance Hall
On entering the apartment, via a door to the rear aspect, you are welcomed by a spacious entrance area with cornice ceilings and a storage cupboard housing immersion heater and plumbing for washing machine.
Lounge/ Diner 17' 1" max x 14' 8" max ( 5.21m max x 4.47m max )
One of the most notable features to this room are the two large sash windows to the front aspect, both boasting double layers for insulation and also the stunning views of the Stray. An open Italian marble fireplace really sets the tone along with the tall cornice ceilings, TV point and electric radiator.
Kitchen Area 9' 4" to cupboards x 4' 9" ( 2.84m to cupboards x 1.45m )
Modern fitted kitchen with an array of wall and base units, secondary glazed sash window to front aspect, stainless steel one and a half bowl sink and drainer, complimentary worktop surfaces, part tiling, integrated electric oven and hob, cooker hood, integrated dishwasher, integrated fridge freezer, complimentary built in wine rack and laminate flooring.
Bedroom One 11' 6" x 15' ( 3.51m x 4.57m )
Offering ample living space is this neatly presented bedroom with secondary glazed sash window to front aspect, cornice ceilings, telephone and tv point, and electric radiator.
Modern fitted en-suite bathroom with WC, wash hand basin, shower cubicle, extractor fan, part tiling, inset spot lighting and heated towel rail.
Bedroom Two 14' 7" into alcove x 14' 6" max ( 4.45m into alcove x 4.42m max )
Another spacious bedroom with two double secondary glazed sash windows to rear aspect, cornice ceiling and electric radiator.
Bath with mixer taps, shower and shower screen, wash hand basin, extractor fan, WC, part tiling, inset spot lighting and heated towel rail.
External Communal Gardens
With a fantastic outlook onto the greenery of the stray the front garden offers paved pathway, segregating hedge and retaining fence. To the rear is a communal garden with mature flowering shrubs, perimeter planting and outside lighting.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62946320.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HRG104081. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Harrogate. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.