3 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleWheatfields, Rickinghall
Sold STC £170,000
- **OPEN HOUSE - Saturday 12th NOVEMBER between 10am & 11am**
- Two Bedrooms
- Recently Renovated and Updated
- Low Maintenance Rear Garden
- Garage & Off Road Parking
- No Onward Chain
**OPEN HOUSE - Saturday 12th NOVEMBER between 10am & 11am**
A recently updated and greatly improved two bedroom semi-detached bungalow offering a deceptive corner plot with a low maintenance rear garden, garage and off road parking. The bungalow is offered with no onward chain.
Front aspect door, carpet and door to;
Lounge 13' 9" x 13' 2" ( 4.19m x 4.01m )
Front aspect double glazed window, carpet and night storage heater, doors to;
Kitchen 11' 2" x 8' ( 3.40m x 2.44m )
Rear aspect double glazed window and door, work surface with sink & drainer, integral electric hob and oven, wall and base mounted units and space for under counter fridge & freezer.
Carpet, airing cupboard and doors to;
Master Bedroom 11' 6" x 10' 3" ( 3.51m x 3.12m )
Front aspect double glazed window, night storage heater and carpet.
Rear aspect double glazed window, tiled walls, wood effect vinyl flooring, low level flush w/c, hand wash basin and panelled bath with shower over and glass shower screen.
Bedroom Two 11' x 8' 7" max ( 3.35m x 2.62m max )
Side aspect double glazed window, night storage heater and loft access, door to;
Dressing Room / Bedroom Three 10' 9" x 6' 9" ( 3.28m x 2.06m )
Rear aspect double glazed door, side aspect double glazed window, carpet and night storage heater.
To the front there's a small low maintenance garden with path to front door. To the rear the garden is fully enclosed by a curved brick wall and is also very low maintenance, with concrete pressed brick weave and rear gate leading to the off road parking and single garage.
Garage 16' 6" x 8' 6" ( 5.03m x 2.59m )
Up and over door, power and light.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62946344.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DSS105647. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Diss. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.