Restaurant for saleCat Hill, Barnet, EN4
- Net Internal Area 69.47 SQ.M (747.5 SQ.FT)
- Premium includes fixtures and fittings.
- Covers 40 - 50 approx.
A3 Restuarant - Lease For SaleDescription:
This A3 Restaurant situated on Cat Hill covers 40-50 approx. and measures in the region of 69.47 SQ.M (747.5 SQ.FT) approx.
The premises would suit a multitude of different cuisines given the local demographic.
The restaurant has the kitchen to the rear and benefits from male and female toilets.
Premium includes all fixtures and fittings.
- Close proximity to New Barnet Station
- Easy access to A406, M1 and A41.
- Good bus links to surrounding areas.
Local High Street:
On the high street you have Budgen's supermarket, Barclays Bank as well as a large number of office buildings and smaller boutique style outlets within close proximity.
Lease: Assignment of an initial 12 year lease started in May 2013 with 5 yearly rent reviews.
Rent: £10,500 PAX
Interested parties are invited to make their own investigation to confirm whether any small business or rate relief may apply.
Ingoing applicant to cover both parties responsible legal costs.
A charge of £100 + VAT is payable for taking up references on behalf of proposed tenants. This fee is non-refundable after the references have been taken up, whether or not they have been accepted by the landlord.
Strictly via the owner's agent, MARTYN GERRARD COMMERCIAL DEPARTMENT.
Please contact a member of our commercial team on 020 8444 3445.
Martyn Gerrard Commercial for themselves for Lessors, Vendors and their agents, give notice that:-
- These particulars provide a general outline only. It is advised that prospective purchasers or tenants make their own enquiries.
- These details do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
- All statements or details contained within these particulars are without any responsibility on any part, to Martyn Gerrard Commercial.
- All rent prices, fees and charges are quoted exclusive of VAT.
- Any fixtures, fittings, equipment, machinery and plants which are shown within the details have not been tested unless specifically said and prospective purchasers and/or tenants should satisfy themselves as to the condition.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-62946374.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference COM160278. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Martyn Gerrard, Commercial. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.