3 bedroom detached house for saleWindermere Gardens, Hamilton
Offers Over £134,000
- Well presented property in quiet estate in Hamilton
- Good size lounge with open plan dining area
- Modern kitchen with access out to garden
- Downstairs wc
- Spacious bedrooms with mirrored wardrobes in 2 rooms
- Family bathroom with shower
- Enclosed gardens and driveway to front of house
*** OFFERS OVER £134,000 WITH A HOME REPORT VALUE OF £145,000 ***
Hello, are you looking for a really lovely, 3 bedroom detached family home, in a popular and quiet estate in Hamilton?
Would you like a good size lounge with neutral decor, wood laminate flooring and an open plan dining room?
What about a modern kitchen with oak wood units, contrasting worktops, tiled splashback, wood laminate flooring and stainless steel oven and hob?
How about a downstairs wc?
Would you like 3 well presented bedrooms with double mirrored wardrobes in 2 of the rooms?
What about a fresh, bright, partially tiled family bathroom with shower over the bath and glass shower screen?
How about enclosed, easily maintained gardens with slabbed patio area and monoblock driveway to the front of the house?
Would you like gas central heating and double glazing?
If so, igloo have what you're looking for!
***FREE MORTGAGE ADVICE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY***
Lounge 4.75m (15'7") x 3.73m (12'3")
Dining Room 2.72m (8'11") x 2.29m (7'6")
Kitchen 2.44m (8'0") x 2.13m (7'0")
Bedroom 1 3.71m (12'2") x 2.49m (8'2")
Bedroom 2 2.79m (9'2") x 2.21m (7'3")
Bedroom 3 2.72m (8'11") x 2.21m (7'3")
Family Bathroom 1.85m (6'1") x 1.85m (6'1")
Downstairs WC 1.14m (3'9") x 1.07m (3'6")
FULL HOME REPORT AND MORTGAGE VALUATION
The home report information pack includes :
1. Single Survey and Mortgage Valuation -This gives information about the properties current condition, and any problems it has and how urgently they need attention. A generic mortgage valuation report is included which potential buyers can take to their lenders to assist in the arrangement of their mortgage.
2. Energy Performance Certificate : This report will show how "green" the property is and will rate the home A-G for energy efficiency (similar to how fridges and freezers are rated). The report will recommend how to improve the property's energy efficiency.
3. Property Questionnaire : This is completed by the seller, and it shows who the gas and electricity supplier are, the parking arrangements, council tax band, and other useful general information.
A copy of this full report can be made available to any genuinely interested buyers of this property on request.
**FREE MORTGAGE ADVICE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY ***
Where floor plans are used, these are intended for guidance purposes only. Measurements of doors, windows, rooms and any other items are approximate and no responsibility is taken for any error, omission or mis-statement.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62949095.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference IGL1003090. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Igloo , Hamilton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.