3 bedroom terraced house for saleWhitefoot Lane, Bromley, BR1
- Bright and spacious interiors in need of some modernisation
- Two generously proportioned reception rooms
- Naturally lit kitchen with access to rear garden
- Two large double bedrooms
- A further good sized single bedroom
- Beautiful sunny rear garden extending to 62'
- Great location close to local amenities
This charming and well-loved three bedroom house boasts bright and spacious interiors as well as beautiful, well maintained front and rear gardens.
Whitefoot Lane boasts a convenient location as it is within close proximity to grove park railway station as well as a number of good schools. For a wider range of shops, bars and restaurants Bromley's INTU shopping centre is also within easy reach.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1003712. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Bromley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.