3 bedroom link detached house for saleDunsgreen, Ponteland, Newcastle Upon Tyne, NE20
- Very well-presented link detached family home
- Lovely aspect to the rear over open green area
- Easy pedestrian access into the village and its amenities
- Well stocked private gardens to the front and rear
A very well-presented link detached family home occupying an excellent position on this sought after residential development. There is a lovely aspect to the rear over an open green area, as well as easy pedestrian access into the village and its amenities. The property offers well-proportioned accommodation which benefits from gas central heating to radiators, double glazing, well stocked private gardens to both the front and rear, ample off-road parking and single garage.
Entrance hallway | Cloakroom/wc || Generous lounge/dining room | Fitted kitchen including integrated appliances | Two double bedrooms, both with fitted wardrobes | Single bedroom | Family bathroom/wc | Well stocked private gardens to the front and rear | Single garage
The property mains electricity, water, drainage.
Please see website www.voa.gov.uk
ENERGY PERFORMANCE RATING
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62949962.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference p74dunsgreen. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sanderson Young, Ponteland. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.