3 bedroom character property for saleWest Street, Dunster, Minehead
- Sought After Medieval Village
- Three Bedroom Character Cottage
- Re-Fitted Kitchen / Dining Room
- Pretty Courtyard Gardens
- Ideal Holiday / Second Home
Situated in the sought after and picturesque Medieval village of Dunster with its imposing castle and attractive Yarn Market is this pretty three bedroom semi detached cottage which has been modernised internally whilst retaining many character features.
The village of Dunster is one of the prettiest in England, among its many attractions are the Castle and the Yarn Market. It is on the fringe of the Exmoor National Park close to some of the best moorland and woodland countryside where many delightful walks and other country pursuits can be enjoyed. The seaside town of Minehead is approximately 3 miles distant and provides a good range of shops for everyday and luxury items. The County town of Taunton some 25 miles distant, provides excellent shopping, leisure and entertainment facilities, direct access to the motorway network and a mainline railway station. The village has an excellent First School and Minehead itself has received much praise recently for its educational results through the Community College.
Period latch style front door to covered passage with period doors to rear and to;
Sitting Room 13' 5" max x 16' 6" max ( 4.09m max x 5.03m max )
Secondary glazed window to front, feature open fireplace, beamed ceiling, wall light points, display alcove, stairs to first floor, double radiator.
Study / Bedroom Three 7' 8" max x 10' 5" max ( 2.34m max x 3.18m max )
Secondary glazed window to front, useful storage alcove, radiator, door giving access to;
White suite comprising low level w.c with dual flush, pedestal wash hand basin, tiled floor, extractor fan, heated towel rail.
Kitchen / Dining Room 16' 2" x 15' 10" max ( 4.93m x 4.83m max )
Window to rear and part glazed door to side, re-fitted with a range of Ikea wall and base level units, woodblock effect roll edge work surfaces with inset one and a half bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit, inset four ring gas hob with oven below and extractor above, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, appliance space for fridge/freezer, tiled surrounds, tiled floor, Baxi gas fired combination boiler for central heating and domestic hot water, radiator.
Power and light, space for tumble dryer, stable door to rear.
Split level landing with attractive exposed beams, window to rear, radiator, doors to:
A spacious room with window to rear, re-fitted suite comprising panel enclosed shower end bath with thermostatic mixer shower and fitted shower screen, dual flush low level w.c, pedestal wash hand basin, heated towel rail, extractor fan.
Bedroom One 17' x 10' 3" max ( 5.18m x 3.12m max )
Secondary glazed window to front, exposed beams, radiator, door to:
Re-fitted suite comprising fully tiled shower cubicle with glazed enclosure and mixer shower, pedestal wash hand basin, dual flush low level w.c, heated towel rail, tiled surrounds, extractor fan.
Bedroom Two 12' 10" max x 8' 6" max ( 3.91m max x 2.59m max )
Window to rear, exposed beamwork, radiator.
attractive rear garden in low maintenance style with mature shrubs, borders, shared side access, courtesy lighting, gated access to leat at rear, mainly wall enclosed.
With high flush system.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62950379.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MIH103972. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Minehead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.