3 bedroom terraced house for saleOldfield, Honley, Holmfirth
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- ***GUIDE PRICE 175,000 - £185,000***
- A Delightful Grade II Listed Three Bedroom Cottage
- Breathtaking Views Over The Holme Valley
- Enclosed Garden Backing Onto Fields
- Off Road Parking For Two Vehicles
***GUIDE PRICE 175,000 - £185,000***
LOCATED IN THE SOUGHT AFTER HAMLET OF OLDFIELD WITH BREATHTAKING VIEWS ACROSS THE VALLEY IS THIS THREE BEDROOM GRADE II LISTED COTTAGE. OFFERED FOR SALE WITH OFF ROAD PARKING AND AN ENCLOSED GARDEN.
***GUIDE PRICE 175,000 - £185,000***
The property is located in Honley, a large village in West Yorkshire, It is situated near to Holmfirth and Huddersfield in the Holme Valley. Honley has a good range of shops, restaurants, local amenities and excellent schooling. A good bus service operates locally.
Located in the sought after hamlet of Oldfield on the edge of the popular village of Honley is this charming three bedroom character cottage. With breathtaking long distance views over the valley and providing off road parking and an enclosed garden' both of which are enviable in Oldfield.
The property is offered for sale in 'walk in condition' and briefly comprises an entrance lobby,
a sitting room and a breakfast kitchen to the ground floor and to the first floor is a landing, three bedrooms and a bathroom.
With the benefit of no upper vendor chain the property would ideally suit young families, professional couples or those looking to downsize.
Enter the property to the front into a tiled entrance lobby with a feature window with opaque glass and a wall mounted electric heater. A door leads into the sitting room.
Sitting Room 19' 10" x 15' 5" ( 6.05m x 4.70m )
A spacious carpeted room with many characterful features such as exposed beams and a superb stone fireplace with an open grate which houses a back boiler behind. There are beautiful stone mullion double glazed windows to the front with useful built in shelving beneath. The windows overlook the garden and enjoying the long distance views beyond. There is an electric heater and a feature opaque glass window into to the entrance lobby. A door gives access to carpeted stairs which rise to the first floor landing. A door leads into the kitchen.
Breakfast Kitchen 15' 11" x 8' 5" ( 4.85m x 2.57m )
Fitted with a modern kitchen with a good range of wall and base units with complimentary work surfaces over with a sink and drainer with mixer tap. Integrated appliances include a fan oven, a ceramic hob with an extractor fan over, a dishwasher and there is space and plumbing for a washing machine. There is a breakfast bar, a useful storage cupboard and an electric heater. The room boasts exposed beams and and a tiled floor. The double glazed stone mullion windows overlook the rear of the property.
From the siting room carpeted stairs rise to the first floor landing. The landing has access to the loft which provides a good storage space. There is an electric heater and a double glazed window to the rear elevation. Doors lead to three bedrooms and to the bathroom.
Bedroom One 13' x 10' 8" max into fitted wardrobes ( 3.96m x 3.25m max into fitted wardrobes )
A good sized double bedroom with fitted furniture including wardrobes and cupboards. The room is carpeted and has exposed beams. From the double glazed windows to the front are the most fabulous long distance views across the valley.
Bedroom Two 12' 10" x 8' 9" ( 3.91m x 2.67m )
A further double bedroom. The room is carpeted and benefits from an electric heater. Once again the stunning views can be enjoyed from the stone mullion double glazed windows to the front.
Bedroom Three 8' x 7' 7" ( 2.44m x 2.31m )
A good sized single bedroom. The room is carpeted and has exposed beams. There are double glazed stone mullion windows to the rear elevation.
Fitted with a suite comprising a bath, a wash hand basin and a WC. The walls are part tiled, the room is carpeted, has recessed spotlighting and has a double glazed opaque glass stone mullion window to the rear elevation.
Adjacent to the property is an enclosed lawned garden which backs onto open fields and has stunning rural views. There is a useful garden shed and an outhouse providing storage. Dedicated off road parking for two vehicles is provided close to the property.
From our offices on Victoria Street turn right at the lights and continue forward. Turn left onto Hagg Wood Road towards Oldfield. (signposted Oldfield). After approximately 100m continue across at the ‘wonky’ crossroads into Gib Lane, which then becomes Oldfield Road. Passing Long Lane on the right continue approximately ½ mile up the hill, passing Cross Lane, also on the right. Approximately 200m past Cross Lane you will see a telephone box on the right and a post box on the left. Turn in left immediately by the post box (first track, not the second by the swings). Turn left after approximately 30m at the end of the tarmac (opposite the double garage on the right and in front of the telegraph pole) and right after approximately a further 30m in front of the row of cottages. The cottage can be found on the right hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HMF104461. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Holmfirth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.