4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBeauclerc Street, Alva
- Semi-detached character property
- 2 Public Rooms
- Kitchen/Family Room
- 4 Bedrooms
- Superb Tranquil Setting
- Gas Central heating
- EPC E(53)**CLOSING DATE MONDAY 19TH DECEMBER AT 12 NOON**
**CLOSING DATE MONDAY 19TH DECEMBER AT 12 NOON**Unique opportunity to purchase in whole or in separate lots , two distinguished and traditional semi - detached villas set in established and colourful gardens.
**CLOSING DATE MONDAY 19TH DECEMBER AT 12 NOON**Seldom available and certain to appeal to a variety of purchasers, these two characterful family homes, formerly once a holiday retreat for housekeeping staff from surrounding estates now offer numerous opportunities and are also fortunate to be situated directly at the foot of the Ochil Hills, Alva Golf Club and overlooking attractive Alva public park. The properties may also interest developers due to the scale of the combined accommodation & the flexible use.
Alva locally known as the Hillfoot village, once famous for woollen mills and rare silver mine forming part of this idyllic area with a population of around 5,000 and only 8 miles from bustling Stirling but offers residents a peaceful and picturesque location and as a consequence attracts discerning purchasers seeking excellent value for traditional residences when compared to similar homes in nearby Bridge of Allan and Dunblane.
In addition Alva offers a variety of local shops and excellent schooling yet is convenient for commuting via motorway network to Glasgow, Edinburgh and Perth.
Stirling itself boasts a superb choice of both public and private schools with easy access to well established regional shopping facilities including The Thistle Shopping Centre, Burghmuir Retail Park and numerous recreational and sporting pursuits to satisfy all tastes.
Kitchen/family Room :
Kitchen Area 8' x 7' 6" ( 2.44m x 2.29m )
Family Area 15' 7" x 14' 9" ( 4.75m x 4.50m )
Living Room 22' 3" x 15' 11" ( 6.78m x 4.85m )
Dining Room 11' 2" x 10' 6" ( 3.40m x 3.20m )
1st Floor Landing
Bedroom 1 16' 2" x 13' 10" ( 4.93m x 4.22m )
Dressing Area 14' 2" exc wardrobe x 6' 2" exc wardrobe ( 4.32m exc wardrobe x 1.88m exc wardrobe )
Bedroom 2 11' 8" x 11' 2" ( 3.56m x 3.40m )
Bedroom 3 11' 3" x 10' 10" ( 3.43m x 3.30m )
Bedroom 4 11' 2" x 10' 5" ( 3.40m x 3.18m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62950406.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference STI107629. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Stirling. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.