2 bedroom terraced house for saleStratton Road, Swindon
Sold STC £173,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
- 13FT LOUNGE
- 13FT DINING ROOM
- 13FT KITCHEN/ BREAKFAST ROOM
- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- FIRST FLOOR BATHROOM
- ENCLOSED REAR GARDEN
- OFF ROAD PARKING
A beautiful renovated and improved terrace home that is situated in a popular location with access to local shops and amenities Swindon town centre and junction 15 of the M4 via main routes. Benefits include double glazed windows, combination boiler gas central heating, rear garden and parking.
A beautifully renovated and improved mid terrace home that is situated in a popular location with access to local shops and amenities, Swindon town centre and junction 15 of the M4 via main routes. The ground floor accommodation comprises a 13ft lounge, 13ft dining room and a 13ft modern fitted kitchen breakfast room whilst the first floor boasts the properties two double bedrooms with individual access via a newly built corridor to the properties first floor bathroom. Further benefits include double glazed windows, combination boiler gas central heating, an enclosed and landscaped rear garden and off road parking to the front. An early inspection of this stunning home which is offered to the market with NO ONWARD CHAIN is highly recommended to avoid certain disappointment.
Lounge 13' 7" x 10' 5" plus bay window & door recess ( 4.14m x 3.18m plus bay window & door recess )
A double glazed door with storm canopy gives access to the properties lounge, front aspect double glazed bay window with fitted low level storage cupboards, ornamental fire place, two wall mounted radiators, smooth ceiling, television point, wall mounted thermostat, stairs to the first floor landing.
Dining Room 13' 7" max x 11' 5" ( 4.14m max x 3.48m )
Smooth ceiling, period built in cupboards, under stairs storage cupboard, ornamental fire place, two wall mounted radiators, access to the kitchen/ breakfast room.
Kitchen/ Breakfast Room 13' 5" x 8' 1" max ( 4.09m x 2.46m max )
Rear aspect double glazed french doors to the rear garden, smooth ceiling, four way spot light track, two wall mounted up lighters, vinyl flooring, wall mounted radiator, range of eye and base level units with fitted work tops, space and plumbing for washing machine, wall mounted and concealed combination gas boiler, inset electric hob, built in electric oven and grill, cooker hood, part tiled walls.
First Floor Landing
Access to the properties two double bedrooms.
Master Bedroom 13' 8" max x 10' 4" ( 4.17m max x 3.15m )
Front aspect double glazed windows, wall mounted radiator, television point, door and passage to the bathroom.
Bedroom 2 11' 4" x 10' 5" max ( 3.45m x 3.18m max )
Rear aspect double glazed window, smooth ceiling, door and passage to the bathroom, television point.
Side aspect double glazed window, wood effect laminate flooring, p-shaped bath with curved glass shower screen and mixer tap, wall mounted and plumbed shower system, wall mounted radiator/ towel rail, smooth ceiling with spot lights, part tiled walls, low level w/c, pedestal wash hand basin, extractor fan unit.
Enclosed with area of hard standing leading to area of un planted garden with ornate step stone pathways to the rear, green house. Gates to the left and right garden boundary allowing access for the neighbours to pass through should they need to under a right of way granted historically although we are informed that this right of way is rarely used.
To The Front
Off road driveway parking via dropped curb.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SWE104375. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Swindon Ermin Street. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.