3 bedroom terraced house for saleLowestoft Road, Wymering, Portsmouth, Hampshire, PO6 3RN
- THREE BEDROOM TERRACE HOUSE
- BLOCK PAVED DRIVEWAY WITH OFF ROAD PARKING FOR THREE CARS
- FIRST FLOOR SHOWER ROOM & GROUND FLOOR BATHROOM
- GAS HEATING VIA RADIATORS
- SIDE PEDESTRIAN ACCESS
- CLOSE TO QUEEN ALEXANDRA HOSPITAL
AJM Estates are delighted to present for sale this three bedroom terraced house in the much sought after Wymering area of Portsmouth. Situated within walking distance to Queen Alexandra Hospital and the nearby shopping area in Cosham High Street. The property offer easy access to the A27/M27 motorway, bus routes and Cosham train station. Key features include; OFF ROAD PARKING for THREE CARS, LOUNGE, KITCHEN , GROUND FLOOR BATHROOM and FIRST FLOOR SHOWER ROOM. Other benefits include; GAS HEATING VIA RADIATORS, SIDE PEDESTRIAN ACCESS and DOUBLE GLAZING. Viewing is essential to really appreciate the size, layout and location.
* Outside (Front)
Mostly laid to block paving with off road parking for three cars, artificial turf area, side pedestrian access leading to rear garden and double glazed front door to:
* Entrance Hallway
Stairs leading to first floor with under stairs meter cupboard, textured ceiling, smooth walls, radiator and doors to:
* Lounge/Diner: 5.36m x 3.51m (max) (17' 7" x 11' 6")
Double glazed window to front aspect, textured and coved ceiling, feature fireplace with electric fire, radiator and double glazed French doors opening to rear garden.
* Kitchen: 4.24m x 3.18m (max) (13' 11" x 10' 5")
Furnished with a range of wall and base units, stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap over and drainer, built in electric oven and hob with extractor fan over, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, space for tumble dryer, (Tall) fridge/freezer and additional fridge or freezer. Two double glazed windows to rear aspect, smooth ceiling, smooth walls with tiling to principal areas, tiled floor and double glazed door opening to rear garden.
* Downstairs Bathroom: 1.98m x 1.5m (6' 6" x 4' 11")
Furnished with a matching two piece suite incorporating panel enclosed bath with taps and electric shower over and pedestal wash hand basin with taps over. Double glazed window to front aspect, textured ceiling, tiled walls, tiled floor, radiator and extractor fan.
* Separate WC: 2.24m x 0.86m (7' 4" x 2' 10")
Smooth ceiling, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap over, close coupled WC, tiling to principal areas, tiled floor, heated towel rail and extractor fan.
* First FLoor Landing
Two double glazed windows to front aspect, smooth ceiling with access to loft and doors to:
* Master Bedroom: 4.24m x 2.77m (ex) (13' 11" x 9' 1")
Dual aspect double glazed window to front and rear, smooth ceiling, smooth walls with built in airing cupboard housing 'Worcester' combination boiler and radiator.
* Bedroom Two: 3.15m x 3.07m (10' 4" x 10' 1")
Double glazed window to front aspect, textured ceiling and radiator.
* Bedroom Three: 3.56m x 2.24m (11' 8" x 7' 4")
Double glazed window to rear aspect, textured ceiling and radiator.
* Shower Room: 1.75m x 1.27m (5' 9" x 4' 2")
Furnished with a three piece suite incorporating shower cubicle with electric shower over, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap over and close coupled WC. Smooth ceiling with extractor fan, tiled walls and heated towel rail.
* Outside (Mature Rear Garden)
Enclosed by fencing, mostly laid to patio with lawned areas, flower/shrub borders, two garden sheds, greenhouse and outside tap.
This property is sold on a freehold basis.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 10873. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by AJM Estates, Cosham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.