1 bedroom flat for saleHoward Road, RM16
- Ground Floor Apartment
- One Double Bedroom with Fitted Wardrobes
- Spacious Lounge
- Open Plan Fitted Kitchen
- Bathroom / W.C. with Electric Shower
- Double Glazed Windows
- Laminated Flooring
- Secure Residential Parking via Electric Gate
- Economy 7 Heating
- Walking Distance to Chafford Hundred Train Station
Offered for sale is this well presented one bedroom ground floor apartment in the sought after area of Chafford Hundred. Benefits include: larger than average lounge/ open plan kitchen, bathroom with electric shower, double glazing, laminated flooring, modern decoration throughout, entry phone system, economy 7 heating (EPC rating: C) and secure residential parking via electric gate. Walking distance to Chafford Hundred Train Station and Lakeside Shopping Centre. Ideal for first time buyers or as an investment opportunity. Call today to arrange a viewing!
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62957765.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 310. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Griffin Residential, Griffin-residential.co.uk, National, UK Wide - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.