1 bedroom terraced bungalow for saleSt Claires Court, Lincoln
- One Bedroom Warden Controlled Bungalow
- Popular Residential Location
- Off-Road Parking
- Over 55s Only & No Pets
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
Situated within the desirable and ever sought after residential area of Doddington Park within the historical cathedral city of Lincoln is this well presented one bedroom mid-terrace bungalow benefiting from an easily maintainable rear garden, a wide range of local amenities and no onward chain.
Situated within the desirable and ever sought after residential area of Doddington Park within the historical cathedral city of Lincoln is this well presented one bedroom mid-terrace bungalow benefiting from an easily maintainable rear garden, a wide range of local amenities and no onward chain. Internally the accommodation briefly comprises; Entrance Hall, Lounge, Kitchen, Conservatory, One Bedroom and a Bathroom. Early and internal viewing is highly advised to avoid disappointment.
With double glazed front entrance door, built-in storage cupboards and doors to the further accommodation.
Lounge 11' 9" x 13' 8" ( 3.58m x 4.17m )
Having a double glazed window to the front aspect, electric storage heater, coving, distress pull cord and a feature fireplace.
Kitchen 10' x 11' 8" ( 3.05m x 3.56m )
Being fitted with a range of base and eye level units with work surfaces incorporating a stainless steel sink and drainer and space and plumbing for an electric cooker, washing machine and an under counter fridge; complete with tiled splashbacks, electric storage heater and a double glazed door and window to the rear into the Conservatory.
Conservatory 7' 1" x 11' 4" ( 2.16m x 3.45m )
Having double glazed windows to the side and rear aspects and a double glazed door to the side aspect.
Bedroom 10' x 11' 8" ( 3.05m x 3.56m )
Having a double glazed window to the rear aspect, distress pull cord and an electric storage heater.
Being fitted with a three piece suite comprising of a low level flush WC, wash hand basin and a panelled bath; complete with a heated towel rail, extractor fan, distress pull cord and a double glazed window to the front aspect.
To the front of the property there are lawned areas with decorative borders and a patio pathway leading to the front entrance door. The rear garden is laid to both lawn and patio with mature shrubs to borders whilst benefiting from a timber shed.
There is a monthly service charge of £108 which covers the warden services, garden maintenance, external decorating and window cleaning.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62960129.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LCR111072. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Lincoln. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.