3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSt Mellons Road, Marshfield, Cardiff
Sold STC £210,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Semi Detached
- Three Bedrooms
- Lounge/Dining Area
- Fitted Kitchen
- Family Bathroom
- Loft Room
- Enclosed Rear Garden
This semi detached home with spacious accommodation briefly comprising entrance hall, lounge open plan to dining area, fitted kitchen and conservatory. To the first floor are three bedrooms, family bathroom and loft room. Internal Viewing's Highly Recommended!
This semi detached home with spacious accommodation briefly comprising entrance hall, lounge open plan to dining area, fitted kitchen and conservatory. To the first floor are three bedrooms, family bathroom and loft room. The property further benefits from gas central heating, double glazing, enclosed rear garden and garage. Viewing's Highly Recommended!
Set in this semi rural location of Marshfield within walking distance of local shop, public houses, Marshfield Primary School and local bus routes. The property is within Bassaleg Comprehensive School catchment area. The A48/M4 access corridor is just a short drive away and both Cardiff and Newport City centres are easily accessible.
Via door into:
Stairs rising to first floor and access to:
Lounge 10' 10" Max x 10' 4" Max ( 3.30m Max x 3.15m Max )
Double glazed window to front aspect, powerpoints, radiator and open plan to:
Dining Area 11' 11" Max x 10' 10" Max ( 3.63m Max x 3.30m Max )
Feature fireplace, powerpoints, thermostat and access to:
UPVC construction, tiled flooring, powerpoints and sliding door from lounge.
Kitchen 8' 8" Max x 8' 5" excluding recess ( 2.64m Max x 2.57m excluding recess )
Fitted with a range of wall and base level units with complementary work surfaces over, sink and drainer unit, space for for cooker, space for washing machine, space for fridge/freezer, tiled walls, tiled flooring, tiled walls and door providing access to rear garden.
Stairs providing access to loft conversation and access to:
Bedroom One 12' x 9' 9" excluding recess ( 3.66m x 2.97m excluding recess )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator, powerpoints and cupboard housing tank.
Bedroom Two 10' 10" x 10' 5" ( 3.30m x 3.18m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, radiator and powerpoints.
Bedroom Three 10' 3" x 8' 9" ( 3.12m x 2.67m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator and powerpoints.
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising shower cubicle, low level WC, wash hand basin, radiator, tiled flooring, tiled walls and double glazed window to front aspect.
Restricted Head Height: Two double glazed Velux windows to front and rear, eves storage, powerpoints, storage space and separate box room.
Enclosed, mainly laid to lawn with path leading to front entrance.
A good size enclosed rear garden with fenced boundaries, mainly paved with gate access to area mainly laid to lawn with path leading to area laid to patio.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62961350.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ROA107580. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Roath. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.