4 bedroom end of terrace house for saleCoke Street, Harwich
- End-Terraced House
- 4 Bedrooms
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
Benefiting from NO ONWARD CHAIN is this FOUR BEDROOM end-terraced house situated in a convenient location within close proximity of RAILWAY STATION AND TOWN CENTRE.
UPVC entrance door into Hallway.
Storage cupboard, steps down to tiled floor, door into Kitchen.
Kitchen 12' x 10' 1" ( 3.66m x 3.07m )
Double glazed window to side, wall mounted boiler, extractor fan, roll-edge work surface, sink and drainer with mixer tap, tiled splashback, four ring hob with extractor over, matching base and wall mounted units, integrated oven, breakfast bar, tiled floor.
Lounge 11' 4" x 12' 2" ( 3.45m x 3.71m )
Stairs to first floor, double glazed window to side, radiator.
Bedroom One 14' 1" x 9' 4" max ( 4.29m x 2.84m max )
Double glazed window to side, radiator, tiled floor. This room could also be a Dining Room.
Fully tiled shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC, radiator.
Obscure double glazed window to side, heated towel rail, low level WC, wash hand basin, panelled bath with shower over.
Bedroom Two 7' 11" x 7' 7" ( 2.41m x 2.31m )
Double glazed window to side, radiator.
Bedroom Three 12' 3" x 7' 4" plus door recess ( 3.73m x 2.24m plus door recess )
Double glazed window to side, radiator.
Bedroom Four 13' 6" max x 10' 1" max ( 4.11m max x 3.07m max )
Double glazed window to front, radiator.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62961374.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAW105302. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Harwich Dovercourt. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.