3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleMeech Way, Charlton Down, Dorchester
- Sought After Location
- Three Bedrooms
- Low Maintenance Garden
- Off Road Parking
- Single Garage
Situated in the popular Charlton Down development, the SPACIOUS and AIRY accommodation comprises,
THREE BEDROOMS, open LIVING / DINING ROOM and separate FITTED KITCHEN with doors leading to the REAR GARDEN. The ground floor further benefits from a CLOAKROOM and GARAGE
Viewings of this THREE BEDROOM home are highly recommended
Situated in the popular Charlton Down development, the spacious and airy accommodation comprises, on the ground floor, and open LIVING / DINING ROOM and separate FITTED KITCHEN with doors leading to the REAR GARDEN. The ground floor further benefits from a CLOAKROOM. On the first floor, THREE BEDROOMS can be found, two bedrooms benefit from built in wardrobes and a separate SHOWER ROOM. Outside the property benefits from a split level garden designed to be low maintenance, the garden can also be access be double gates to the front of the property, which also lead to the detached SINGLE GARAGE..
Charlton Down is a contemporary development situated approximately 4 miles North of Dorchester and benefits from a local shop, a regular bus service to Dorchester as well as a Gym, Cricket Ground and Tennis Courts. Being slight separated from the Town also means that Charleton Down is surrounded by picturesque countryside.
Accessed via a double glazed door to the front and with stairs leading to the first floor and all principle ground floor rooms
A window to the side aspect and comprising of low level W.C. and wash basin with tiled splash back.
Living / Dining Room 19' 5" x 11' 4" ( 5.92m x 3.45m )
This spacious, double aspect room benefits from windows to the front aspect and french doors to the rear, leading out onto the rear garden.
Kitchen 9' 1" x 8' 1" ( 2.77m x 2.46m )
With a window overlooking the rear garden and with fitted wall and base units with work surface over, tiled splash backs and an integrated oven and hob. A door leads to the Living / Dining Room and another leads onto the rear garden.
First Floor Landing
As an end terrace this property benefits from a window on the landing to the side aspect, making it bright and airy, with doors leading to all first floor rooms.
Bedroom One 10' x 8' 9" plus recess ( 3.05m x 2.67m plus recess )
Window to the rear overlooking the split level garden and built in wardrobes.
Bedroom Two 9' 2" x 8' 9" plus recess ( 2.79m x 2.67m plus recess )
Window to the front aspect and built in wardrobes.
Bedroom Three 8' 5" max x 8' 1" max ( 2.57m max x 2.46m max )
Window to the rear overlooking the split level garden
With a window to the front and comprising of a shower cubicle with low level W.C. and wash hand basin.
This delightful, south facing garden is split level and designed to be low maintenance with flower beds and paved patio area
Accessed via double gates to the front and offering off road parking and access to the single garage.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62961398.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DRR102879. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Dorchester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.