5 bedroom barn conversion for saleCarters Farm Barns, Main Street, Shudy Camps
- Stunning spacious living area
- Dining room
- Kitchen/breakfast room
- Galleried library/reception area
- Stunning 360' degree glass fronted feature fireplace
- Ground floor bedroom suite
- 2 x first floor bedroom suites with dressing rooms
- 2 further double bedrooms
- Triple open-bay garage
- Further land available by separate negotiation
The Granary comprises a stunning, spacious living area with a galleried library/reception area over, dining room, study and a superbly appointed kitchen/breakfast room with adjoining utility room. The property has the benefit of a ground floor bedroom suite and, to the first floor, two bedroom suites with dressing rooms, two further bedrooms and a family bathroom. The gardens will be laid to lawn with terracing and, to the rear, a triple open-bay garage. Further land is available within the whole complex by separate negotiation. Agent's Note: A full specification list will be made available shortly. This brief brochure is for guidance purposes only and these do not constitute a contract, part of a contract or any warranties. The developer may choose to alter the layout/specifications of the property during construction.
Directions Leave Saffron Walden on the Ashdon Road into Ashdon itself, continuing through following signs to Bartlow. Turn right at the crossroads within Bartlow, following signs to Castle Camps and take the first left hand turn - signposted to Shudy Camps. Proceed into the village and the properties will be found on the right hand side.
Property ref: 121_428_4183639
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4183639. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Mullucks Wells, Saffron Walden. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.