4 bedroom detached house for saleSouth Smithy Cottage, Bridge of Don, Aberdeen, AB23
- Stunning traditional four bedroom detached house
- Large kitchen with room to dine
- Period fire surrounds in both kitchen and lounge
- Modern shower room on ground floor
- Family bathroom on upper level
- Extremely spacious lounge with two sets of patio doors
- Further public room
- Set within approximately 1/3 of an acre
- Ample parking for several cars
- Massive reduction from home report value of £320,000
This fantastic property provides flexible, family sized accommodation formed over two levels. All the rooms throughout this house are spacious and welcoming. The super dining sized kitchen has a large cooking range and a beautiful period fire surround which provides a cozy setting for those winter months. The main lounge has a tiled floor and two sets of french doors thats allow lots of natural light to flood into this large room. The house further benefits from gas central heating, double/triple glazing, large patio area, separate zone which is currently used as kennels, further paddock area beyond to the bottom of the garden. Stunning sea views are available from the bedrooms on the upper level.This extensive property really has to be seen to be fully appreciated, call now to arrange a viewing.
Situated in the beautiful Bridge of Don to the north of Aberdeen, this idyllic setting offers country walks and a host of everyday amenities. Aberdeen city centre is a short distance away with a wide and varied range of shops, bars, eateries and shopping outlets. The university within Aberdeen offers a range of higher education courses.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 489. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Zing Property, Glasgow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.