4 bedroom detached house for saleSouth Smithy Cottage, Bridge of Don, Aberdeen, AB23
- Stunning traditional four bedroom detached house
- Large kitchen with room to dine
- Period fire surrounds in both kitchen and lounge
- Modern shower room on ground floor
- Family bathroom on upper level
- Extremely spacious lounge with two sets of patio doors
- Further public room
- Set within approximately 1/3 of an acre
- Ample parking for several cars
- Massive reduction from home report value of £320,000
Situated in the beautiful Bridge of Don to the north of Aberdeen, this idyllic setting offers country walks and a host of everyday amenities. Aberdeen city centre is a short distance away with a wide and varied range of shops, bars, eateries and shopping outlets. The university within Aberdeen offers a range of higher education courses.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 489. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Zing Property, Glasgow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.