3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleIvy Road, Kettering
Offers Over £160,000
- No Upward Chain
- Ideal Buy to Let Investment
- Three Bedrooms
- Close to Local Amenities & Schools
- Utility Room & WC
- Two Reception Rooms
- Front & Rear Gardens
- Tenant in Situ
IDEAL BUY TO LET INVESTMENT - Tenant in situ, contact agent to arrange to view.
Reached via main front door. Window to side aspect. Stairs rising to first floor landing. Storage cupboard.
LOUNGE 14' x 11'4 (4.27m x 3.45m)
Triangular bow window to front aspect. Radiator. Open fire with Adams style surround and tiled hearth.
DINING ROOM 14' x 10'3 (4.27m x 3.12m)
Patio doors to rear garden. Storage cupboard housing boiler. Radiator.
UTILITY/WC 7' x 6' (2.13m x 1.83m)
Window to rear aspect. Units to base and wall, single drainer sink unit, space and plumbing for automatic washing machine and space for tumble dryer, low level WC.
KITCHEN 13'8 max x 10'2 (4.17m max x 3.09m)
Window to front aspect. Fitted with a range of wall and base units with work surfaces over and tiled splashback surrounds. Space for electric oven. One and a half bowl stainless steel sink and single drainer unit with mixer tap over. Space for fridge/freezer. Radiator. Tiled flooring. Spotlights to ceiling. Door to rear garden.
FIRST FLOOR LANDING
BEDROOM ONE 11'7 x 10'4 (3.53m x 3.15m)
Window to rear aspect. Radiator. Two storage cupboards.
BEDROOM TWO 11'4 x 10'4 (3.45m x 3.15m)
Window to front aspect. Radiator. Storage cupboard.
BEDROOM THREE 8'6 x 7'9 (2.59m x 2.36m)
Window to front aspect. Radiator.
Suite comprises low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin and panel bath with mixer tap shower attachment over. Towel rail style radiator. Window to rear aspect. Tiled splashback surrounds.
Mainly laid to lawn. Pathway to front door.
Enclosed and mainly laid to lawn with patio area and decked area. Timber tool shed.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62962232.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KPL201694. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pattison Lane, Kettering. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.