4 bedroom terraced house for salePepys Street, Harwich
- 4 Bedrooms
- Well Presented
- No Onward Chain
- Courtyard Garden
Benefiting from no onward chain is this well presented and much improved four bedroom family home situated in a popular location close to railway station and also within close proximity of town centre, sea front and primary school.
UPVC entrance door to:-
Stairs to lower ground floor and first floor, coved to smooth ceiling.
Bedroom 10' 11" x 9' 11" ( 3.33m x 3.02m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator, smooth ceiling.
Bedroom 13' 3" max x 10' 7" ( 4.04m max x 3.23m )
Double glazed window to rear, storage cupboard, airing cupboard, radiator, coved to smooth ceiling.
Bedroom 13' 7" x 13' 3" max ( 4.14m x 4.04m max )
Double glazed window to front, radiator, storage cupboard, coved to smooth ceiling.
Bedroom 13' 2" x 10' 8" ( 4.01m x 3.25m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator, coved to smooth ceiling.
Lower Ground Floor
Radiator, coved to smooth ceiling,
Kitchen 13' 2" x 10' 7" ( 4.01m x 3.23m )
Double glazed window to rear, tiled flooring, coved to smooth ceiling with spotlights, radiator, matching base and wall mounted units, integrated oven, space for appliances, roll-edge work surface with four ring hob and extractor over, opening into Lobby.
Door to side, storage cupboard, further door into Bathroom.
Obscure window to side, tiled floor, tiled walls, low level WC, bath, pedestal wash hand basin.
Lounge 13' 7" x 10' 5" ( 4.14m x 3.18m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator, spotlighting, smooth ceiling.
The rear garden is fully enclosed and mainly laid to hard standing.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62962424.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAW105303. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Harwich Dovercourt. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.