4 bedroom detached house for saleFenton Drive, Carlby, Stamford
Sold STC £300,000
- Four Bedrooms
- No Chain
- Downstairs Cloakroom
- Extensive Rear Garden
- En Suite & Dressing Area to Master
- Village Location
- Separate Dining Area
* En Suite & Dressing Area to Master
* Downstairs Cloakroom
* EXTENSIVE REAR GARDEN
* Village Location
This ideal family home situated in the sought after hamlet of Carlby offers superb versatile accommodation for the whole family. The property benefits from a separate dining area, study and a dressing room along with an en suite to the master bedroom. If the joys of gardening are what you are looking for this property has an extensive rear garden currently mainly laid to lawn but offers scope to develop your own vegetable garden, play area for the children and a relaxing area.
Part double glazed entrance door to
Wooden laminate floor, double radiator, stairs to first floor landing with understairs storage recess.
Two piece suite comprising a pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splashbacks and close coupled WC, single radiator and double glazed window to side.
3.12m x 2.06m (10'3" x 6'9") Double glazed window to front aspect, wooden laminate floor, single radiator.
5.00m x 3.30m (16'5" excluding bay x 10'10") Double glazed walk in bay window to front aspect, open fire place with feature surround and hearth, wooden laminate floor, TV point, double radiator double glazed sliding patio doors to rear garden.
3.84m max x 2.74m (12'7" x 9') Double glazed window to rear, wooden laminate floor, double radiator, opening to:
3.10m max x 2.90m max (10'2" x 9'6") Fitted with a matching range of eye level units and base units with drawers and worktop space over, 1½ bowl sink unit with mixer tap and tiled splashbacks, plumbing for dishwasher, built-in oven and hob with extractor hood over, single radiator, double glazed window to rear, opening to:
Eye level units and worktop space, stainless steel sink unit, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge/freezer, part double glazed door to side.
First Floor Landing
Double glazed window to front, airing cupboard, door to:
3.43m x 3.20m (11'3" x 10'6") Double glazed window to rear, single radiator, door to:
2.11m x 1.73m (6'11" x 5'8"excluding wardrobe) Built-in double wardrobe, double glazed window to rear, single radiator, door to:
En-Suite Shower Room
Three piece suite comprising a tiled shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin, close coupled WC, single radiator, double glazed window to side .
3.38m x 2.95m (11'1" x 9'8") Double glazed window to rear, single radiator.
2.44m x 1.98m (8' x 6'6") Double glazed window to front, single radiator.
3.12m x 2.46m (10'3" x 8'1") Double glazed window to front, single radiator.
Three piece suite comprising a bath with shower over, pedestal wash hand basin with shaver point, close coupled WC, tiled splashbacks, single radiator, double glazed window to side.
The front garden is mainly laid to lawn with double width driveway to the side providing off road parking and access to the double garage which measures 5.69m x 5.21m (18'8" x 17'1"). The rear garden has an extensive lawned area with shrub borders and a timber decking seating area.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62963399.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SFD200751. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Stamford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.