2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleLumley Crescent, Skegness, Lincs, PE25 2TL
Sold STC £220,000
- NO CHAIN
- SUBSTANTIAL EXTENDED DETACHED BUNGALOW WITH 2 LARGE DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- LARGE CORNER PLOT IN A SOUGHT AFTER RESIDENTIAL AREA CLOSE TO TOWN & THE BEACH
- 2 DRIVES & AMPLE PARKING, WORKSHOPS & POTENTIAL GARAGE SPACE
- LANDSCAPED LOWER MAINTENANCE GARDENS
- ROOMY RECEPTION HALL, LOVELY RE-FITTED BATHROOM, EN-SUITE W.C, QUALITY OAK KITCHEN, UTILITY ROOM, FURTHER LIVING/DINING ROOM, REAR PORCH
- EPC RATING
NO CHAIN. A very substantial extended 2 bedroom detached bungalow in a very desirable residential location close to the town centre on a large corner plot with gardens, ample parking and 2 drives. The versatile accommodation includes a spacious Reception Hall, 19' x 14' Lounge, Conservatory, 2 large Double Bedrooms, En-Suite W.C, re-fitted Bathroom, quality oak Dining Kitchen, Utility Room and further Living/Dining Room with Porch to the rear, gas central heating and pvc double glazing. The gardens are nicely landscaped for lower maintenance with 16' x 9' Workshop, potential garage space. EPC Rating.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62965658.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TSKSP208501. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hunters-Turner Evans Stevens, Skegness. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.