2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleMuirburn Place, Coalburn 2 bedroom + 2 public room , alternativly could be 3 bedrooms + 1 public room
- Rarely available detached bungalow in semi rural location
- Spacious lounge with feature fireplace
- 2nd sitting room with wood laminate flooring (could also be 3rd bedroom)
- Great size modern kitchen and utility area
- Double bedrooms with laminate flooring
- Fully tiled shower room
- Easily maintained gardens and off road parking
*** OFFERS OVER £89,995 WITH A HOME REPORT VALUE OF £100,000 ***
Hello, are you looking for a spacious, 2/3 bedroom semi-detached bungalow, in a semi rural location in Coalburn?
Would you like a good size lounge with neutral decor, feature wall and fireplace, wood laminate flooring and a bay window?
What about a 2nd, bright sitting room with neutral decor, wood laminate flooring and feature fireplace which could alternatively be a 3rd bedroom?
How about a great size, modern family kitchen with white high gloss units, contrasting worktops, tiled flooring and a big, open plan utility room?
Would you like 2 double bedrooms, both with wood laminate flooring?
What about a fresh, fully tiled shower room with double cubicle, contrasting flooring and a fitted vanity unit?
How about easily maintained gardens to the front and rear with mature shrubs and bushes bordering the lawn and a monoblocked driveway?
Would you like gas central heating and double glazing?
If so, igloo have what you're looking for!
***FREE MORTGAGE ADVICE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY***
Lounge 5.00m (16'5") x 3.91m (12'10")
2nd Lounge 5.56m (18'3") x 3.73m (12'3")
Kitchen 6.96m (22'10") x 2.21m (7'3")
Utility Room 2.77m (9'1") x 2.11m (6'11")
Bedroom 1 3.96m (13'0") x 3.40m (11'2")
Bedroom 2 3.66m (12'0") x 3.56m (11'8")
Shower Room 2.29m (7'6") x 1.57m (5'2")
FULL HOME REPORT AND MORTGAGE VALUATION
The home report information pack includes :
1. Single Survey and Mortgage Valuation -This gives information about the properties current condition, and any problems it has and how urgently they need attention. A generic mortgage valuation report is included which potential buyers can take to their lenders to assist in the arrangement of their mortgage.
2. Energy Performance Certificate : This report will show how "green" the property is and will rate the home A-G for energy efficiency (similar to how fridges and freezers are rated). The report will recommend how to improve the property's energy efficiency.
3. Property Questionnaire : This is completed by the seller, and it shows who the gas and electricity supplier are, the parking arrangements, council tax band, and other useful general information.
A copy of this full report can be made available to any genuinely interested buyers of this property on request.
**FREE MORTGAGE ADVICE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY ***
Where floor plans are used, these are intended for guidance purposes only. Measurements of doors, windows, rooms and any other items are approximate and no responsibility is taken for any error, omission or mis-statement.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference IGL1003091. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Igloo , Hamilton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.