4 bedroom detached house for saleHereford Way, Royston
- Four bedroom detached family home
- Extremely popular recently constructed residential development
- Opposite Therfield Heath
- Well proportioned family accommodation
- Gas fired central heating
- Detached garage and driveway to side
- Landscaped gardens to front and rear
- Early internal viewing is strongly recommended to avoid disappointment
A beautifully presented and well proportioned four bedroom detached house situated in one of the most desirable areas of Royston, opposite Therfield Heath and within walking distance to the train station and the town centre. The house benefits for being in a close and having a private garage.
Situated on an extremely popular recently constructed residential development opposite Therfield Heath, an opportunity to purchase an extremely well maintained and well proportioned four bedroom bedroom detached family home. Royston is an attractive and thriving market town offering all everyday requirements including shops, schools, golf course, health centre, leisure centre, twice weekly market and mainline railway station with a fast and regular service to London.
Please note the photographs of this property have been provided by the vendor.
Part Glazed Front Door
Attractive ceramic tiled flooring. Staircase to first floor. Double radiator. Under stairs storage cupboard.
Low flush W/C. Wall mounted wash hand basin with tiled splash backs. Radiator. Ceramic tiled flooring.
Kitchen/breakfast Room 19' 2" max x 14' max ( 5.84m max x 4.27m max )
Inset stainless steel sink unit with cupboards under. Superb range of base and wall cupboards with granite working surfaces and splash back. Fitted oven and gas hob with stainless steel extractor over. Fitted fridge/freezer and dishwasher. Plumbing for automatic washing machine. Recessed lighting. Book/display case. Doubler glazed patio doors to rear garden. Ceramic tiled flooring. Large storage cupboard. Double radiator. Television and telephone point.
Lounge 17' 10" x 9' 6" ( 5.44m x 2.90m )
Two radiators. Television point. Picture window to front.
Double radiator. Storage cupboard. Access to loft space. Doors to:
Bedroom One 13' 9" x 10' 3" ( 4.19m x 3.12m )
Fitted wardrobes to one wall. Radiator. Door to:
Ensuite Shower Room
Low flush W/C. Wall mounted wash hand basin. Fully tiled shower cubical. Ceramic tiled flooring. Heated chrome towel rail.
Bedroom Two 11' 9" x 9' 3" ( 3.58m x 2.82m )
Radiators. Fitted wardrobes to one wall.
Bedroom Three 9' 3" x 8' 8" ( 2.82m x 2.64m )
Bedroom Four 9' 8" x 7' 6" ( 2.95m x 2.29m )
White suite comprising wall mounted wash hand basin. Low flush W/C. Panel enclosed bath with shower attachment and glazed shower screen. Ceramic tiled flooring. Extensive wall tiling. Heated chrome towel rail.
The property has the benefit of front and rear gardens.
Front garden laid to lawn with flower borders. Driveway giving access to detached garage with electric power connected and loft storage area. Adequate car parking/hard standing to front and personal door to rear garden.
Pleasant enclosed rear garden predominately laid to lawn with flower borders, many fine mature shrubs and large patio area.
Early internal viewing of this spacious, well proportioned four bedroom detached family home is strongly recommended to avoid disappointment.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62966708.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RYN104905. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Royston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.