2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleNeale Close, Aylsham, Norwich
- Detached Bungalow - NO CHAIN
- 2 double bedrooms
- Fitted kitchen
- Would benefit from some updating internally
- Generous plot
- Long brickweave driveway
This is a detached bungalow set at the end of a cul-de-sac in Aylsham. The property offers accommodation to include 2 double bedrooms, fitted kitchen and shower room and would benefit from some updating internally. The property has a generous plot and a long brickweave driveway.
Kitchen 11' 4" x 8' 9" ( 3.45m x 2.67m )
Fitted with a range of base and eye level units, single drainer sink unit, work surfaces, tiled splashbacks, cooker point, plumbing for washing machine,TV point and double glazed window.
Night storage heater, airing cupboard and double glazed window.
Lounge 15' 6" x 10' 9" max ( 4.72m x 3.28m max )
A double aspect room with fireplace with surround and gas fire, TV point and telephone point. Night storage heater double glazed window and double glazed patio doors to the front.
Fitted with double shower cubicle, wash hand basin and low level WC. Heated towel rail, tiled splashback and double glazed window.
Bedroom 1 11' 3" x 10' 8" ( 3.43m x 3.25m )
Night storage heater, telephone point and double glazed window.
Bedroom 2 10' 9" x 8' 11" ( 3.28m x 2.72m )
Night storage heater and double glazed window.
To the side of the property is a brickweave driveway providing ample parking.
The rear garden is laid to lawn with two sheds and planted borders.
Leave Aylsham Market Place via Penfold Street and turn left into Cawston Road. Turn immediately right into Holman Road then take the second left hand turn into Tuddenham Road. Turn right into Neale Close and the property can be found on the right hand side at the end.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62966714.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference AYS106281. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Aylsham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.