2 bedroom ground floor flat for saleWollaston Road, Bournemouth
Withdrawn from Market £250,000
- Sectioned off garden area with access directly from the lounge.
- Immaculate throughout.
- Lots of storage built in.
- Share of freehold.
- £780 per annum service charge.
- A1 location just off the cliff top road.
- No chain sale as owners will vacate to rented.
- Designated off road parking space.
This ground floor apartment has a great layout, is in a superb location and covers everything needed for really enjoyable living by the seafront.
Share of freehold, the service charge is set at £780 per annum. Reasonable enough to ensure everything is incredibly well looked after but also won't break the bank.
You have a designated parking off road parking space with the apartment.
Access to the apartment is either through the gated off garden area and in to the lounge (private entrance) or through the communal door at the front of the building.
The lounge/dining area is really cool, has lots of light and is a great size. The decor is immaculate and has the benefit of the patio doors leading to the sectioned off garden space.
Across the hall is the kitchen. It's entirely immaculate, very modern and fitted to a very high standard.
The master bedroom has large built-in wardrobes along with an en-suite shower room.
Bedroom two is a comfortable size and whomever stays here can make use of the second bathroom.
Share of freehold.
Council tax band B.
Owner will be vacating with no forward chain.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100478001305. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Mr Green Estate Agents, Dorset. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.