4 bedroom end of terrace house for saleBrook Lane, Snodland
Withdrawn from Market
- En-Suite To Master Bedroom
- Separate Shower Room And WC
- Stunning Kitchen With Underfloor Heating
- Beautifully Presented Thoroughout
- Study Room
- Over 2000 sq ft!
Simon Miller & Company are proud to present this stunning Four Bedroom End of Terraced Home in the popular location of Snodland.
The Entrance Hallway leads in to a spacious well lit Living Room with a glorious Open Fireplace and Patio Doors which lead out to the rear Garden. A separate Study Area with a WC/Shower Room is also an advantage.
The very beautiful and spacious Kitchen/Dining Room (20'6 X 18) has Granite floor tiles/worktops and benefits Underfloor Heating as well - a wonderful area to entertain friends and family!
Upstairs consists of Four good sized Bedrooms with the Master having an En-suite with both a Bath and Shower Cubicle. Off the Hallway there is also a separate Family Bathroom.
Externally the property boasts a Driveway for numerous vehicles and a Garage. The private rear Garden is nicely secluded and neatly landscaped with Patio area and Lawn.
This wonderful property is contemporary and stylish all throughout and is a must to see - so please call our sales team to arrange your viewing.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62966990.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100483008726. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Simon Miller & Company, Snodland. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.