3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHighland Crescent, Trowse, Norwich, Norfolk
A 3 bedroom semi-detached house set over 3 floors. The property has been extended on the ground floor to expand the excellent accommodation of this family home. There are attractive views across The Green to the front of the property, a terraced rear garden, detached garage and within easy walking distance of the city.
- Entrance hall
- Sitting room
- Kitchen/dining area
- Garden room/playroom/study
- Master bedroom with en suite
- Bedroom 2
- Family bathroom
- Bedroom 3 with en suite & access to loft space.
- Split level garden
- Off-road parking space
Driving Distances (approx.)
- Norwich station 1.6 miles
- A146/A47 junction 1.6 miles
- Wroxham 10 miles
- Coast 20 miles
The property is found within the popular village of Trowse, a unique location which is close to the Cathedral City of Norwich, yet still retains that quintessential village feel with shops, a bistro pub and a primary school that achieved an Ofsted Rating of Excellent during their last inspection in 2014. Whitlingham Park is within walking distance, and along with the River Green Café enjoys a dry ski slope and many activities both on and off the water.
The Cathedral City of Norwich has a vibrant business community and as the regional centre has an extensive range of shopping, cultural and leisure facilities, as well as a University, Teaching Hospital and several business parks. Norwich has an excellent range of schools in both the state and private sector as well as a mainline railway station with a service to London Liverpool Street. The expanding Norwich International Airport is just to the north of the city whilst the coast and the Norfolk Broads are both within easy driving distance.
The accommodation comprises hall with stairs to the first floor and door leading through to the carpeted sitting room with open-fronted fitted gas fire, which creates a centre piece to this room. An archway leads directly through to the dining area and a good sized kitchen with fitted units and cupboards and integrated gas hob and electric oven. Double doors lead directly from the dining area to the garden room/playroom which has the benefit of fitted cupboards to optimise storage. This room is south-facing and has direct access to the rear garden. There is a downstairs toilet and a sizeable storage cupboard under the stairs. With the exception of the sitting room, all flooring on the ground floor is tiled.
The master bedroom is fitted with double wardrobes and has a large en suite with bath, separate shower, sink and toilet. The 2nd bedroom is also located on this first floor and has a single fitted wardrobe and is served by the family bathroom that also comprises both a bath and separate shower. The airing cupboard at the top of the stairs provides additional storage.
Bedroom 3 is located on the second floor, in addition to the fitted wardrobes there is an en suite shower room and direct access to the loft space. There is a further storage cupboard at the top of the stairs.
The house is located within this desirable village setting and has attractive views of The Green to the front. The rear garden can be accessed through a side gate to the right of the property or directly from the garden room/playroom at the rear of the property. A paved terrace leads up to a split level garden which has been laid to lawn. The detached garage sits to the rear of the garden and can be accessed through a gate at the top of the garden.
Directions NR14 8GA
From Norwich, head south-east on Bracondale/A147 until you reach the roundabout. Continue along Bracondale towards Whitlingham Lane. Continue on to The Street. Take a slight right onto Highland Crescent and the property will be located on the right, as indicated by a Jackson-Stops For Sale board.
South Norfolk Council, Band: D, Annual Cost: £1,734.34 (2016/17).
Mains gas, water, drainage and electricity
Fixtures and Fittings
Items regarded as fixtures and fittings including carpets, curtains, light fittings, kitchen appliances and garden ornaments are excluded although these items may be available by separate negotiation.
Strictly by prior appointment with sole agents Jackson-Stops & Staff. If there is any point which is of particular importance to you, we invite you to discuss this with us, especially before you travel to view the property.
1. These particulars have been prepared in good faith as a general guide, they are not exhaustive and include information provided to us by other parties including the seller, not all of which will have been verified by us.
2. We have not carried out a detailed or structural survey; we have not tested any services, appliances or fittings. Measurements, floor plans, orientation and distances are given as approximate only and should not be relied on.
3. The photographs are not necessarily comprehensive or current, aspects may have changed since the photographs were taken. No assumption should be made that any contents are included in the sale.
4. We have not checked that the property has all necessary planning, building regulation approval, statutory or regulatory permissions or consents. Any reference to any alterations or use of any part of the property does not mean that necessary planning, building regulations, or other consent has been obtained.
5. Prospective purchasers should satisfy themselves by inspection, searches, enquiries, surveys, and professional advice about all relevant aspects of the property.
6. These particulars do not form part of any offer or contract and must not be relied upon as statements or representations of fact; we have no authority to make or give any representation or warranties in relation to the property. If these are required, you should include their terms in any contract between you and the seller.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62967524.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NOR160298. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jackson-Stops, Norwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.