3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSt. Georges Road, Cosham, Portsmouth, Hampshire
- Over 60s only under Homewise's lifetime lease plan
- Discounts range from 8.5% to 59%
- The actual price you will pay depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria
- Call for a personalised quote
- 3 bedroom semi-detached family home
- Driveway and garage
- Stunning great sized rear garden
- Close to all amenities
- Very good school catchment area
- EPC energy rating D (61)
PURCHASING THIS PROPERTY WITH A LIFETIME LEASE
This property is offered at a reduced price for people aged over 60 through Homewise’s Home for Life Plan. Through the Home for Life Plan, anyone aged over sixty can purchase a lifetime lease on this property which discounts the price from its full market value. The size of the discount you are entitled to depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria and could be anywhere between 8.5% and 59% from the property’s full market value. The above price is for guidance only. It is based on our average discount and would be the estimated price payable by a 69-year-old single male. As such, the price you would pay could be higher or lower than this figure.For more information or a personalised quote, just give us a call. Alternatively, if you are under 60 or would like to purchase this property without a Home for Life Plan at its full market price of £350,000, please contact Cubitt & West.
Take a look at this fantastic family home.The property is a great size throughout and has been finished to a good standard, but there is still scope to really place your mark and make it your very own.Well positioned in a lovely road in East Cosham close to all your daily needs and amenities.You are living within a beautiful neighbourhood where everyone is very friendly.The school catchment is excellent and the schools are all within a short distance to make life easy.You are sat on a main bus route in all directions, and the A27, A3 and A27 road links are minutes away in a vehicle.The garden here is simply made for entertainment with family and friends, we can only imagine the great days and nights that could and have been had here.This really is one not to miss out on. Book a viewing now and do not allow this home to slip through your search net.
What the Owner says:
We have owned our home for a good number of years now and been very happy here. We are only moving now due to a job relocation.Over recent years we have carried out many home improvements and updated where necessary. We have kept it fairly neutral to make life easy for the next buyers moving in.When we purchased we were blown away by the garden and with a young family it has been simply great.We really do hope whoever now decides to purchase our home take as much enjoyment from it as we have over the years gone by
- Entrance Hall
- Family Room: 13'3 into bay x 11'3 (4.04m x 3.43m)
- Lounge: 16'3 x 13'0 (4.96m x 3.97m)
- Kitchen: 15'1 x 7'6 (4.60m x 2.29m)
- Utility Room
- Conservatory: 12'0 x 11'5 (3.66m x 3.48m)
- Bedroom 1: 13'1 x 11'9 (3.99m x 3.58m)
- Bedroom 2: 11'0 x 8'8 (3.36m x 2.64m)
- Bedroom 3: 12'5 x 10'3 (3.79m x 3.13m)
- Bathroom: 11'2 x 6'6 (3.41m x 1.98m)
- Rear Garden
- Driveway Parking & Garage
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose. Suitable as a retirement home.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62967892.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 41630869. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Homewise, Worthing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.