2 bedroom terraced house for saleDale Street, Sowerby Bridge
- **GUIDE PRICE £90,000-£100,000**
- 2 Double bedrooms
- Gardens & Parking
- Convenient Location
- NO UPPER CHAIN
- Spacious Victorian Terraced property
William H Brown in Sowerby Bridge are pleased to introduce to the market this spacious Victorian mid through terrace property located just outside of Sowerby Bridge's main town centre.
William H Brown in Sowerby Bridge are pleased to introduce to the market this spacious Victorian mid through terrace property located just outside of Sowerby Bridge's main town centre. Ideally situated less than a quarter of a mile away of Sowerby Bridge's high street, therefore benefiting from excellent access to Sowerby Bridge's train station, post office and restaurants & shops. The property is set out over three floors and briefly comprises of lounge and kitchen to the ground floor, Master bedroom and modern fitted bathroom to the first floor and there is a large double bedroom located on the second floor. In addition to this there is a lower ground floor cellar and externally there is a low maintenance yard to the front, in addition to a garden and off-road parking space at the rear. This property will be offered with NO UPPER CHAIN and we highly recommend internal viewings to fully appreciate the property on offer.
Lounge 14' into alcoves x 13' 5" ( 4.27m into alcoves x 4.09m )
The lounge has been decorated to a modern and neural finish and has a UPVC double glazed window and door to the front elevation. There is a living flame effect gas fire set in a marble inset and hearth which is mounted on the chimney breast and a central heating radiator. The lounge benefits from TV and Telephone points and there is ample space for lounge furniture.
Kitchen 10' 10" x 8' 11" ( 3.30m x 2.72m )
The kitchen has been fitted with a range of modern units with complementary work surfaces and tiled splashbacks over. The units incorporate space for a full sized fridge freezer, space and plumbing for a dishwasher and there is a gas cooker point. There is a one and a half bowl stainless steel sink and drainer and the combi boiler for the property is located here (which was fitted in 2014). There is a UPVC double glazed window and door to the rear elevation and the kitchen provides access to the lower ground floor cellar which is roughly the same size as the kitchen and benefits from light points.
First Floor Landing
Provides access to the master bedroom, the family bathroom and the staircase to the second floor, there is a UPVC double glazed window to the rear elevation and a central heating radiator.
Master Bedroom 12' 3" x 13' 11" into wardrobes ( 3.73m x 4.24m into wardrobes )
This double bedroom has been decorated to modern and neutral finish and has UPVC double glazed window to the front elevation. There is a central heating radiator and a range of mirror fronted sliding wardrobes along one wall.
The family bathroom has been fitted with a modern white four piece suite comprising of a low level WC with button flush, a pedestal wash hand basin, a step in corner shower cubicle and a paneled bath with chrome mixer tap. There is a double glazed frosted window to the rear elevation, fully tiled walls and floor, an extractor fan, and spotlights to the ceiling.
Bedroom Two 23' 3" x 13' 11" into alcoves ( 7.09m x 4.24m into alcoves )
Located on the second floor, this spacious bedroom has a UPVC double glazed window to the rear elevation which has lovely far reaching views. This spacious room is big enough to be split into two bedrooms (subject to relevant planning permission) and there are two central heating radiators and this room has some limited head height.
To the rear of the property there is a low maintenance yard and beyond that there is hardstanding for the garage which is currently used as a driveway for a car parking space. In addition to this, there is a low maintenance yard and on-street parking to the front.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62968127.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SWB104983. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Sowerby Bridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.