3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleRoman Bank, Long Sutton, Spalding
- Detached spacious Bungalow
- Pleasant non estate location
- 3 bedrooms
- Study and garden room
- Garage and Car port
- Attractive mature gardens
Established Detached Spacious Bungalow in a non estate location. Accommodation comprises Entrance Hall, Lounge/Dining Room, Kitchen, Garden Room, 3 Bedrooms, Bathroom, Cloakroom and Study. Garage and attractive mature gardens.
This Established Detached Spacious Bungalow is located in a non estate position. Enjoying a good sized mature garden. Spacious accommodation comprises Entrance Hall, Lounge/Dining Room, Kitchen, Garden Room, 3 Bedrooms, Bathroom, Cloakroom and Study. Garage and off road parking for several vehicles. With gas central heating and UPVC double glazing.
with UPVC entrance door and window to front, radiator and loft access giving access to
having window to side, central heating thermostat and radiator.
with hanging space and storage for shoes leading through to
having wash hand basin, low level WC, window to side, radiator, coved ceiling.
Lounge Area: 18' 4" x 9' 8" min ( 5.59m x 2.95m min )
having two window to front and one to side, 2 radiators, pebble effect feature electric fire, coved ceiling.
Dining Area: 10' 10" x 7' 6" ( 3.30m x 2.29m )
having window to side and rear, 2 radiators, coved ceiling.
Kitchen: 13' 7" x 8' 10" ( 4.14m x 2.69m )
with a range of units at wall and base level with inset one and a half bowl stainless steel sink, integrated electric oven with gas hob and cooker hood over. Plumbing for automatic washing machine. Worktops and tiled walls, coved ceiling. Space for fridge and freezer. Large built in cupboard with shelving for linen etc (formerly the airing cupboard). Door to dining room and door to hall.
Garden Room: 14' 8" x 6' 5" ( 4.47m x 1.96m )
with windows to side and rear, half glazed UPVC door giving access to rear garden, two wall light points, radiator.
Study: 7' 10" x 7' ( 2.39m x 2.13m )
with window to front, radiator, coved ceiling, cupboard housing wall mounted Worcester combination boiler supplying radiators and domestic hot water.
Bedroom 1: 13' 1" x 11' 11" ( 3.99m x 3.63m )
excluding door recess. window to side. Range of wardrobes with matching dressing table and drawer units. Radiator, coved ceiling.
Bedroom 2: 11' 11" x 9' 10" ( 3.63m x 3.00m )
with window to side, radiator, coved ceiling.
Bedroom 3: 9' 10" x 7' 5" ( 3.00m x 2.26m )
with window to side, built in cupboard, radiator, coved ceiling.
having panelled bath with shower over, wash hand basin and low level WC. Extractor, part tiled walls, window to side, radiator, coved ceiling, tiled floor.
The property is set back behind a good sized foregarden with gravelled driveway leading through Carport to side of property to Garage with up and over door. The front garden is laid to lawn inset with shrubs and trees. Wooden handgates to either side of property give access to the rear garden. The attractive mature rear garden is laid to large patio to the rear of property with a raised flower border with step down with pathway leading to lawn with borders having a variety of plants, shrubs and trees. Garden shed and greenhouse. Outside water tap. The garden is a particular feature of this property.
From the Market Place Long Sutton turn right and proceed along London Road taking the left turning into Roman Bank and the property can be found a little way down on the left hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62968154.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LST103136. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Long Sutton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.