3 bedroom detached house for saleScugdale Close, Yarm
- An Extensively Improved Three Bedroom Detached Residence Offered For Sale with the Benefit of No Onward Chain
- Occupying a Generous Corner Plot within this Popular Development, Close to Popular Junior & Secondary Schools
- Delightful Lounge with Wall Mounted Contemporary Electric Fire & Solid Oak Flooring
- Kitchen/Diner with a Good Range of Fitted Units, Built-In Range, Additional Oven & Central Island with Granite Worktop
- Extensive L' Shaped Conservatory with Air Conditioning Unit & Providing A Very Pleasant
- Additional Living Area
- Three Bedrooms - All with Attractive Exposed Wood Flooring
- Bathroom with a Nicely Presented White Three Piece Suite & Tiled Walls & Floor
- Attractive Landscaped Gardens to Front, Side & Rear, Impressed Block Paved Driveway & Single Garage
- Gas Central Heating System with Additional Electric Underfloor Heating to the Kitchen/Diner, Conservatory & Bathroom
*** FOR SALE BY AUCTION ON MONDAY 26TH June 2017 at Newcastle Marriott Hotel, Gosforth Park, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE3 5HN ***
An Extensively Improved Three Bedroom Detached Residence Offered For Sale with the Benefit of No Onward Chain and Occupying a Generous Corner Plot within this Popular Development, Close to Popular Junior and Secondary Schools.
Book Your Viewing
Call us 9am 9pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am 5pm Saturday or 10am 4pm Sunday.
1.63m x 0.91m
4.37m x 4.01m
5.38m x 3.33m
L' Shaped Conservatory
6.1m x 5.61m
4.45m x 3.0m
3.2m x 3.02m
2.72m x 2.34m
2.1m x 2.08m
The property occupies a generous corner plot within this popular residential development. To the front there is an extensive lawned area with an impressed block paved driveway leading to the single garage. To the side there is a private decked and paved patio area which can be accessed directly from the Conservatory. The rear garden has been landscaped with a view to low maintenance, being predominantly paved with a blue slate area. In addition there is a timber shed, greenhouse, outside power point and a side access path with gate.
5.38m x 2.44m
With up and over door, rear courtesy door, fitted stainless steel sink unit, plumbing for automatic washing machine, power points and lighting.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62968856.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference YAR160339. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Yarm. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
*Guide Price: An indication of a seller's minimum expectation at auction and given as a Guide Price or a range of Guide Prices. This is not necessarily the figure a property will sell for and is subject to change prior to the auction.
Reserve Price: Each auction property will be subject to a Reserve Price below which the property cannot be sold at auction. Normally the Reserve Price will be set within the range of Guide Prices or no more than 10% above a single Guide Price.
Auction Fees: The purchase of this property may include associated fees not listed here, as it is to be sold via auction. To find out more about the fees associated with this property please call Michael Poole, Yarm on 01642 788878.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.