4 bedroom detached house for saleWillingham Road, East Barkwith, Market Rasen
- Stunning and unique eco home
- Forty foot master bedroom
- Modern open plan living room
- Superb open plan kitchen dining room
- Three further bedroom
- Extensive plot of one acre (sts)
A quite stunning and unique detached family property superbly presented throughout. Magnificent open plan living room and kitchen dining room with an array of fitted appliances and offering an extensive 0.97 acres of grounds.
A quite stunning and unique detached family property superbly presented throughout. Magnificent open plan living room and kitchen dining room with an array of fitted appliances, three bedrooms on the ground floor one with an en-suite facilities, stylish family bathroom and the master bedroom is forty foot long and is located on the first floor with views over the countrywide to the rear. This eco designed property has a heating system supplied via a ground source heat pump and benefits from under floor heating, additional solar panels to the garage and Scandinavian triple glazing throughout, this totally unique property needs an internal viewing to fully appreciate the high quality throughout this superb property.
Open Plan Living Room 22' 1" x 19' 1" ( 6.73m x 5.82m )
A spacious, light and airy reception having a triple glazed window to the front aspect, sliding triple glazed door opening out onto the decking, tiled flooring with underfloor heating, a feature inset sealed steel wood burning stove, spotlights, wall lights, fifteen foot high vaulted ceiling and an archway leading into:-
Open Plan Kitchen / Diner 22' 10" x 14' 8" ( 6.96m x 4.47m )
Being fitted with a range of bespoke base and eye level units with granite work surfaces, two sliding larder units and an island unit incorporating a one and a half bowl sink and drainer and a range of integrated appliances including a microwave, twin electric ovens with slide under doors, dishwasher, wine cooler and an AEG induction hob with pan drawers under and stainless steel extractor over; complete with space and plumbing for an American style fridge freezer, tiled flooring with underfloor heating, tiled splashbacks, recess lighting, a full height triple glazed window to the rear aspect overlooking the garden and a triple glazed door leading out onto the decking.
Utility 12' 3" x 8' 5" ( 3.73m x 2.57m )
Being fitted with a range of base and eye level units with bamboo work surface incorporating a sink and drainer and space and plumbing for a washing machine and dryer; complete with tiled flooring with under floor heating, built-in storage cupboard, recess lighting, triple glazed window to the side aspect and a double glazed door leading out to the garden.
Bedroom 12' 8" x 11' 4" ( 3.86m x 3.45m )
Having a triple glazed window to the front aspect, tiled flooring with under floor heating and a range of fitted wardrobes.
Bedroom 12' 3" x 11' 7" ( 3.73m x 3.53m )
Having a triple glazed window to the side aspect and tiled flooring with under floor heating.
Being fitted with a three piece suite comprising of a low level WC, walk-in shower and a top-mounted glass wash hand basin; complete with a frosted triple glazed window, heated towel rail, tiled flooring with under floor heating, tiled walls, recess lighting and an extractor fan.
Bedroom 13' x 8' 6" ( 3.96m x 2.59m )
Having a triple glazed window to the front aspect and tiled flooring with under floor heating.
Being fitted with a four piece suite comprising of a low level WC, top-mounted glass wash hand basin, bidet and a freestanding double ended bath with electronically programmable taps and side filler; complete with a heated towel rail, part tiled walls, triple glazed frosted window and tiled flooring with under floor heating.
Master Bedroom 40' 9" x 14' 4" ( 12.42m x 4.37m )
Situated on the first floor with views over the sitting room via an internal dormer window; having a French double glazed door opening onto a Juliet balcony, double glazed Velux window and recess lighting.
Being fitted with a four piece suite comprising of a low level WC, walk-in shower with rain style shower head, vanity wash hand basin and a bidet; complete with a heated towel rail, built-in storage cupboard, part tiled walls, recess lighting, extractor fan, tiled flooring with under floor heating and a frosted triple glazed window.
Eaves Storage 24' x 5' 6" ( 7.32m x 1.68m )
Extensive eaves storage space.
There is a private driveway leading onto a large gravelled driveway providing ample off-road parking for multiple vehicles in front of the detached double garage, decorative shrubs and mature trees, open shed and a greenhouse. The rear garden is extensively laid to lawn enjoying countryside views, a wide array of fruit trees and a lit timber decked area.
Detached Double Garage
With electric up and over doors, power and lighting.
The Vendor informs us that the residence offers a fitted heating recovery system which is considered extremely eco-friendly alongside a ground source heating pump. Due to this the property benefits from an approximately £1300 energy bill per year and receives an approximate £380 sum from the government every quarter. Fitted to the garage are photovoltaic Solar Panels.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62971592.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LCR111077. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Lincoln. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.