3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWoodbank Road, Whitby, Ellesmere Port
- NEWLY AND FULLY REFURBISHED TO EXCELLENT STANDARD
- THREE BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED
- FRONT & REAR GARDENS
- ATTACHED GARAGE
- OFF ROAD PARKING
***NO CHAIN*** ***SHOW ROOM CONDITION*** Jones & Chapman present this fully refurbished three bedroom semi-detached property situated in the popular area of Whitby. Boasting a superb 'home ready' internal condition with double glazed windows throughout and a gas combi boiler. Early viewing advised!
Jones & Chapman are delighted to present for sale this new refurbished three bedroom semi-detached property situated in a quiet cul-de-sac in the highly sought-after area of Whitby. The property offers spacious, adaptable accommodation and is close to popular local schools, amenities and travel links making it an ideal family home. In brief the property comprises hallway, lounge, dining room and a large contemporary kitchen to the ground floor, whilst to the first floor are three well-proportioned bedrooms and a family bathrooms. Externally the property boasts off-road parking to the front with access to a garage as well as a good-sized rear garden. Early viewing is strongly advised on this lovely home in order to avoid disappointment.
Double glazed door and window to the front aspect, laminate flooring and a radiator.
Lounge 10' 3" into recess x 14' 4" ( 3.12m into recess x 4.37m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, electric fire place and a radiator.
Dining Room 8' 3" x 9' 5" ( 2.51m x 2.87m )
Double glazed patio doors leading to the rear garden.
Kitchen 7' 1" x 17' 5" ( 2.16m x 5.31m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect and a door to the rear garden. The kitchen comprises a range of wall and base units with work surfaces, stainless steel sink and drainer unit, electric hob, electric hob, cookerhood, plumbing for a washing machine, partially tiled walls and a radiator.
Stairs from hall, loft access and a double glazed window to side aspect.
Bedroom One 10' 2" x 13' ( 3.10m x 3.96m )
Double glazed window to front aspect and a radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 2" x 10' 11" ( 3.10m x 3.33m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect and a radiator.
Bedroom Three 5' 10" x 7' 9" ( 1.78m x 2.36m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect and a radiator.
Double glazed window to side aspect. The bathroom comprises; WC, wash hand basin, bath, partially tiled walls and a towel rail radiator.
The front of the property is fully paved providing off-road parking leading to the attached garage with panel enclosed boundaries.
To the rear of the property there is a graveled garden with a concrete patio area and panel enclosed fencing.
Up and over door, lighting, double glazed window to side aspect and a wood door.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62971607.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LSU104767. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Little Sutton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.