4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleCinderhills Road, Holmfirth
- ***GUIDE PRICE £150,000 - £165,000***
- Four Bedroom Weavers Cottage Close To The Centre Of Holmfirth
- Well Presented Throughout Offering Spacious Accommodation Over Three Floors
- Modern Fitted Kitchen And Sitting Room With Log Burning Stove
- En Suite Shower Room
- Low Maintenance Garden To Rear
***GUIDE PRICE £150,000 - £165,000***
POSITIONED JUST A SHORT DISTANCE FROM THE CENTRE OF THE POPULAR AND VIBRANT VILLAGE OF HOLMFIRTH IS THIS FOUR BEDROOM WEAVERS COTTAGE OFFERING WELL PRESENTED ACCOMMODATION OVER THREE FLOORS.
***GUIDE PRICE £150,000 - £165,000***
The property is situated close to the popular and sought after Holmfirth village with all of the amenities that has to offer, such as shops, supermarkets, restaurants, cafes, banks, public parks, a leisure centre and well regarded schooling. The property has excellent road links to nearby Huddersfield and Meltham and convenient access to Barnsley, Sheffield, Wakefield and Manchester. A good bus service also operates locally.
William H Brown are pleased to bring to market this four bedroom cottage close to the centre of Holmfirth with shops, restaurants and local amenities which the village has to offer. The property boasts wonderful long distance views across the valley and is offered for sale in 'walk in condition'. Accommodation is laid over three floors and briefly comprises, an entrance porch, sitting room and a kitchen to the ground floor. To the first floor is a landing, two bedrooms and a bathroom and to the second floor is a landing, a further two bedrooms, one of which benefits from an en suite shower room. Externally the property boasts a low maintenance paved and graveled garden accessed via steps to the rear.
An internal inspection is highly recommended to appreciate the location, size and finish of this fantastic property. With the benefit of vacant possession the property would ideally suit first time buyers, investors looking for a buy to let or holiday cottage.
Enter the property to the front into the entrance porch. With a radiator, a carpet tile floor and a double glazed window to the side elevation. A door leads into the sitting room.
Sitting Room 14' 9" max into recess x 13' 5" ( 4.50m max into recess x 4.09m )
A spacious neutrally decorated room. With exposed beams and a log burning stove set within a stone chimney breast upon a stone hearth. The room is carpeted and has a radiator and from the double glazed windows to the front are stunning long distance views over the valley. A door gives access to carpeted stairs leading to the fist floor. A further door leads into the kitchen.
Kitchen 11' 4" x 6' 11" ( 3.45m x 2.11m )
Fitted with a modern kitchen with a range of wall and base units with complimentary work surfaces over and an extraction unit over. There is a cooker, a one and a half bowl sink with mixer tap and spaces for free standing appliances. There is space and plumbing for a washing machine. The walls are part tiled and there is a stone flagged floor. A door leads to stone steps which provide access to a useful cellar. A further door provides access to the rear garden.
A carpeted landing with a radiator. A further carpeted staircase leads to the second floor. Doors lead to two bedrooms and the bathroom.
Bedroom Three 13' 8" x 8' 3" ( 4.17m x 2.51m )
A carpeted double bedroom with a radiator. There are wonderful far reaching views from the double glazed window to the front elevation.
Bedroom Four 8' 3" x 8' 3" ( 2.51m x 2.51m )
A generous sized single bedroom which is carpeted and has a radiator. There is a double glazed window to the rear elevation.
Fitted with a modern suite comprising a bath with mixer taps, a fully tiled shower cubicle, a wash hand basin with a tiled splash back and a WC. There is a wall mounted heated towel rail, recessed spotlighting, an extractor fan, vinyl flooring and a double glazed glass window to the to the front elevation.
The carpeted landing has a built in cupboard which houses the boiler, access to the loft and doors to a further two bedrooms.
Bedroom One 10' 5" x 8' 8" plus doorway recess ( 3.18m x 2.64m plus doorway recess )
A carpeted double bedroom with a radiator. From the double glazed window to the front are fabulous views over the valley. A door leads into the en suite shower room,
En suite Shower Room
Fitted with a modern suite comprising a fully tiled shower cubicle, a wash hand basin with a tiled splashback and a WC. There is a wall mounted heated towel rail, an extractor fan,vinyl flooring and a double glazed window to the front elevation.
Bedroom Two 12' 1" x 8' 4" ( 3.68m x 2.54m )
A carpeted double bedroom with a radiator and a double glazed window to the rear.
To the front of the property is a paved area ideal for a bin store. To the rear of the house is a low maintenance garden accessed via steps from the kitchen. The garden is paved and graveled and is an ideal place to sit and enjoy the stunning views across the valley.
Leave Holmfirth via Victoria Street and proceed on to Dunford Road and immediate left on to South Lane. Continue up South Lane which becomes Cinderhills Road where the property is located on the left hand side marked by our board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62971619.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HMF104519. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Holmfirth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.