3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHandsworth Road, Kettlethorpe, WAKEFIELD
Sold STC £115,000
- Semi-detached home
- Three good sized bedrooms
- Good sized driveway, ample parking space
- Upvc double glazed windows
- Only two miles to Jcn 39 of M1 motorway
Excellent opportunity to the young family/first time buyers alike, this property offers a good sized relatively private rear garden, driveway, garden to front. Easy access to many amenities approx a mile away to include Asda Superstore, restaurants, Aldi, café bar, dentist surgery and much more.
Situated within a good sized plot and offering a relatively private rear garden. An ideal opportunity to the purchaser that requires three bedroom accommodation, suitable for the first time buyers or family alike.
The accommodation comprises: Entrance hallway, lounge, dining kitchen, rear entrance hallway and walk-in good sized storage area, to the first floor landing three well proportioned bedrooms and bathroom with separate w.c. Full upvc double glazed windows throughout.
Located with easy access to Hendal Lane providing a frequent bus route to Wakefield City Centre, less than one mile to Asda Superstore, Aldi, restaurants, café bar and many other amenities. Around two miles to Jcn 39 of M1 motorway therefore ideal for the commuter that requires the Northern Motorway Network.
Upvc entrance door with double glazed inset panels into the entrance hallway.
Entrance hallway provides door to access the lounge and then opening through to the dining kitchen. Electric heater.
Lounge 16' 1" x 12' 9" Max ( 4.90m x 3.89m Max )
Window to the front aspect and a window to the rear aspect both upvc double glazed. Two electric heaters.
Breakfast Kitchen 8' 10" x 10' 6" ( 2.69m x 3.20m )
Window to the rear aspect and a window to the side aspect both upvc double glazed. A fully fitted kitchen in a range of light wood effect base units, integrated electric oven, space and plumbing for washing machine, worktop over, sink, matching drainer with monobloc mixer tap, a four ring electric hob, extractor fan above, wall unit, electric heater. Door to pantry and a further door to access the rear entrance area.
Rear Entrance Area/utility 6' 10" x 4' 7" ( 2.08m x 1.40m )
Suitable for storage. Base unit and worktop over, window upvc double glazed to the front aspect.
First Floor Landing
Staircase access to the first floor landing. Window upvc double glazed to the rear aspect. Electric heater, loft access. Entrance door to three bedrooms and door to bathroom, door to separate w.c.
Bedroom 1 12' 10" Max narrowing to 11' 9" to fully fitted wardrobe x 8' 11" plus entrance door area ( 3.91m Max narrowing to 3.58m to fully fitted wardrobe x 2.72m plus entrance door area )
Window upvc double glazed to the front aspect. Fitted wardrobe with hanging space and shelf above and sliding doors.
Bedroom 2 10' 8" x 10' 5" Max narrowing to 7' 10" ( 3.25m x 3.18m Max narrowing to 2.39m )
Window upvc double glazed to the front aspect. Fitted cupboard and a further cupboard housing the hot water tank and the cold water tank.
Bedroom 3 9' 11" x 6' 10" ( 3.02m x 2.08m )
Window upvc double glazed to the rear aspect.
A two piece suite finished in white comprising of bath with shower over, wash basin set within vanity unit and cupboard storage below. Partially tiled walls. Window upvc double frosted glazed to the side aspect.
Window upvc double frosted glazed to the rear aspect. Low flush w.c. finished in white.
To the outside of the property at the front the boundaries are mainly hedged and fenced to one side, walled to the other, driveway access. The front garden has established garden area and paving, footpath access to the rear garden. A good size established rear garden.
From Wakefield City Centre follow signs for A61/Barnsley crossing over Chantry Bridge, continue straight ahead towards Newmillerdam, passing 'The Three Houses' on the left, straight ahead to traffic lights, keep right at these lights to 2 small roundabouts, turn left at the 2nd onto Standbridge Lane, continue and turn left onto Hendal Lane. Take the 5th left onto Wharncliffe Road, 1st right onto Handsworth Road. The property is on the left identified by our 'For Sale' board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62971622.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WAK115424. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wakefield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.